Would you reset us...?

«Hello guys, guess who's here!"

"OH MY GOD, SAEYOUNG!" Yoosung, I think, turned around with glittery eyes and hugged Saeyoung tightly. The others turned around too and Jumin noticed me. His eyes were dark and seemed to look through my soul, I frightened.

"Oh my... Are you (u/n)?" Zen started to talk and came closer to me.

He looks better than expected, better than Jaehee told me and as on the images. This is really impressive, that my head went redder than red.

"Yeah...I am." I smiled nervous.

"Hello (u/n). It's me Jumin." Jumin stepped towards me and smiled. Before I could think, I hugged him and catch little tears.

"I'm so glad to meet you all. You helped me this much, the last days!" I could say and hugged everyone tightly. They were a bit overwhelmed but accepted my reaction.

"Shush. It's everything alright." Zen pet my back and Jaehee had began to speak with Saeyoung.

The party was at this point very relaxing and funny. I learned more about the members, like that Zen had a very strong cat allergy. Or that Jaehee and Jumin aren't together, just very good friends. Yoosung explained me very detailed what he does in his game LOLOL and how it was to spent time with his mother.

Then Saeyoung asked me to dance and we danced a long while together, until the most guests are gone and the host are alone, we made a karaoke competition.

"AAAAAAAND IIIII WIILL AAAALWAAAYS LOOOVE YOOOOOOOUUUUUHUUUUHUUUUUOOOOO!"

That's not what the drunk Saeyoung sang for me, that's what the drunk Zen sang for Jumin. We all sat next to it and laughed.

"Now me!" Yoosung said and started to drone at the stage, Zen and Jumin sat next each other... They talked or something.

And then happened something what nobody expected.

THEY FUCKING KISSED!

I guess, they were just too drunk, but both were pretty... passionate.

Of course, Saeyoung made a photo and we had more embarrassing photos and this night has been awesome.

Now, I wanted to say goodbye.

The story's ending here.

I hope you'll enjoy it... now you can reset this wonderful ending and start again, but... remember that you will break Saeyoung's heart if you reset all this. I wish I could stop you, but you have the control over me.

Please let me just enjoy this a little more...

Please...