V is saying us Goodbye

"Saeyoung, it's time to get there."

"Okay, let's go."

We gathered our stuff, we needed and left the apartment. With my key, I locked the door. Saeyoung, lend his hand on my shoulder.

"It's going to turn well, I promise!"

"Understood."

"Cutey, look at me."

My head lifts up and Saeyoung pressed his lips softly on mine. It felts amazing every time he did it again, So, I just can say, that I fell for him every time he did this to me.

No, we didn't had sex or something like that, he didn't even touch my ass or my boobs, because he's a fucking gentleman. After that shit, our relationship will work better, but now his brother has more priority than me.

As we walked out of the mal, I noticed a really expensive car in front of the building. It must've been Saeyoung.

"You have a freaking Ferrari?!" I squeaked and jumped hysterically up and down.

"Yeah, that's one of my hobbies..."

"It's awesome!"

"Do you like it?"

"No."

He blinked irritated and a sad look appeared at his face. So, I jumped at him and shaked him roughly.

"I LOVE IT!" I yell and he began to smile.

"You scared me!" We both giggled a long time, until we sat in the car and he turned on the radio. The song ended and the new started, it was one of my favorite songs: 'Wild things' from Alessia Cara.

"Would you make it louder?" Saeyoung reached the button and started to grin.

"Why do you grin?"

He didn't answer, but as the singer started to sing, he also sang. My face had to look very stupid, because he had a hard laugh attack, he almost cried.

"YOU KNOW THIS SONG?"

"I LOVE IT."

"YOU'RE REALLY A DREAM PRINCE!"

"I'm god Seven...ya know..."

My phone vibrated. I looked at the screen and saw Jumin's profile picture.

"Should I take it?"

"Why do you ask me, you're free do decide."

"Okay."

"No, you can't."

"What?!"

"Just kidding, take the call. Switch it on loudspeaker."

I nodded.

"(u/n)? Are you and Saeyoung on your way?"

"Hello Jumin, yes we're on our way!" Saeyoung answered, I had to chuckle.

"Oh, Saeyoung, how are you two?"

"We're good."

"Glad to hear that. You really sound happy."

"Yes, he does, right?"

"Ha-ha yes. Guys, I know that's a bit mean... But um. We decided yesterday to continue working for the party. Its going to be tomorrow, will you two coming?"

"I don't know...It would be cool, if I could you all in person, but I think that's imp..."

"Yes. We're coming!"

"Saeyoung..."

"I'll do anything to make you happy, darling!"

"Jumin?"