"Shush...enjoy it!"

I was playing Pokémon leaf green version again. Luciel sleep on my bed and I sat on the floor next to him.

He was quite heavy, as I carried him to my bed. He was too exhaust of his work, that he fell asleep on the chair.

I was in the final arena and playing against the last Pokémon trainer, I won. On the screen appeared the credits and I laid the phone away.

I wasn't really in a good mood, but I had the desire to examine Luciel's stuff. On his Laptop laid a floppy disk, I was curious.

As I reached it and inspected it. I first wanted to put in into his laptop, but then I heard how Luciel woke up.

My body freeze at the move I was making. The movement from Luciel stopped, I think, he noticed me here.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"I ask again, what the hell are you doing?"

I stand up and hid my hand behind my back. Shit! Maybe he didn't notice it...

"What do you hide behind you?"

"Um..."

He rushed to me and grabbed my arm. Roughly he pulled it in front of himself and saw the floppy disk of him. His face turned very angry.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF!" He teared the disk out of my hand. I was too shocked to reject it, I just stand there and didn't move. Like a little child.

He turned to me, still holding my arm. It already hurts.

"Ouch, you hurt me!" I hissed and tried to pull my arm out of his grip. It failed.

I already thought he would beat me, but then the door rang. He let me go and stomped to the door. He got a small packet, maybe his new glasses. He ordered one yesterday. After getting on his glasses, he satin front of his laptop.

This can't be...Is he serious? -We really need to talk right now!

But he won't listen. -He will.

I'm not going to excuse myself! -But you disturbed his privacy!

He hurt me in another way! -Maybe he didn't know that!

With mixed feelings I walked irritated in the kitchen and wanted to make me some small fried eggs and toast. But I was in my thoughts and almost let the eggs burn. Luciel rushed in the kitchen and could save them.

"Are you okay?" He asked. This time his voice sounded very gentle and soft.

"I don't know..." I mumbled and leaned against the wall with crossed arms.

"Listen, I can't always play the babysitter. I have work to do. Please just entertain yourself."

"But I'm really hungry."

"Okay, sit down in the living room. I'm going to cook you something."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

Why was he so polite? -Maybe a bad conscious.

I sat at the small table and surfed a while through my Instagram account. Nothing really interesting, just dumb distraction.

"Finished." Seven laid a big plate in front of me. Two toasts, one cute decorated fried egg and some bacon. This was really the most beautiful thing I've ever got from him.

A smile appeared on my face,

"I missed that smile." I heard Luciel saying. He sat next to with a plate too. I blushed and began to eat.