Hissing and hurting

«Brother.»

«Saeyoung.»

Luciel wanted to move towards us, but his brother held up a dangerous red button.

"Stay there, brother, or I'll let all this here explode!" He shouted at Luciel or Saeyoung. I'm too confused.

"Brother, what...Let her go! The security system will let explode this all, when it detected you!"

"Protecting System activated! Burglar located! Countdown from 10 seconds."

"10."

"Brother, get away from here!"

"9."

"No, I won't!"

"8."

"Luciel."

"7."

"Hold on, (u/n)!"

"6."

"Saeyoung, turn this shit off!"

"5."

"I FUCKING CAN'T!"

"4."

"Fuck!"

"3."

"WE'RE GOING TO MET AGAIN, I PROMISE!"

"2."

Luciel/Saeyoung's Brother ran to the window and jumped out of it. I didn't hear a bounce from his body, but I was shocked anyway. In shock I fell on my knees.

My eyes were widened.

Goose bumps allover, with my dinner in my throat.

"Luciel...or...Saeyoung..." I slowly whispered and shuddery I lift my head.

His eyes were as beautiful as I knew them from the videocalls. He kneeled down to me and lend a hand on my head. Carefully he began to brush through my hair. I couldn't speak... I was just too overwhelmed from unexpected feelings.

"I'll bring you to sleep." His voice was so cold. It hurts me deep inside me. More tears ran down my cheeks, he brushed them away. Then he lifted me up.

My memories were dizzy from now on.

He brought me to the bed. I couldn't close my eyes in the first few hours.

So, I listened uncover to Luciel, which tipped regularly on his keyboard of the laptop.

This calmed me down, and my eyes grew heavier. Then I fell asleep.

A loud snoring waked me up at, I guess, four a.m. Annoyed I noticed that Luciel snored and laid somewhere. I tried to fell asleep again, but his snoring held me awake.

"Fuck it!" I stood up, felt that I had to go on the toilet. I walked in the direction of the toilet but stumbled about something. I could catch myself, when I hit the wall, then I heard something cracking under my feet. Something sharp entered the underside of my foot.

"OUCH!" I screamed and kneeled down.

Luciel growled and a few seconds later he turned on the light. I saw his surprised face, but the lights were too bright to see him exactly.

"(u/n), What the hell are you doing?" He rushed to me and looked for an injure. I pointed at my foot.

"Something stuck in my foot. It hurts!" I whimpered and Luciel looked lifted my foot up. His eyes widened scared. Suddenly he turned his head and stopped.

"Did you stand on my glasses?" He pointed onto some damaged glasses. It seemed to be his.

"I'm sorry! I just wanted to go on the toilet and the I stumbled about something, I don't know what it was...WHY IS EVERYTHING GOING THIS BAD?!" Tears dripped down, but Luciel brushed the away.