The EM is coming!

After this complicated conversation, I was extremely tired. I lay on the bed for a long while to think about it all. I was shaken out of my mind as my stomach growled. I should get something to eat. I got up and shuffled over to the kitchen. It looked unused, was very small ... just to my liking.

I liked to cook.

And i cooked good!

I looked in the cupboards, but didn't expect much. As expected, I found nothing.

"Haaaaa ...Then I go shopping now ... even if I should stay here. No matter!"

I grabbed my bag and grabbed my cell phone. It blinked. Amazed, I unlocked it and saw new news.

From Yoosung, Zen and .. Seven!

Yoosung: Hey! It's Yoosung, the one with the stars at the end of the name.

You: Okay, thanks for the info!

Zen: It's me Zen! This day is crazy, but nice to meet you.

You: Thank you for the trust.

707: Hi! I just write u in secret..so shhh! When u need something from me or V, write me!

You: Thank you, Seven! Why is your maid so scary !?

So everything answered! I searched the apartment for a key, but found none. Then it really was just the numeric code lock. I opened the door and stepped out cautiously.

Somehow ... I wonder if anyone lives here at all. I ran to one of the elevators and pushed the button down. I hate silence so i put my headphones on. I downloaded Spotify on the internet...ya for free.

I mean... nobody noticed it since now. The elevator arrived and i got in it. I listened to the song Can't resist, while the elevator drived ownwards. In the lobby, as I expected, nobody was there.

I left thebuiliding looked around the stret. Neraby stood a small market. There I will get my food for the next few weeks. Slowly i walk towards the store.

I thought again about RFA and then i reminded, that the others didn't know what I'm working. I worked as an artist. I draw pictures and sell them online. My nickname is (n/n).

I'm a small superstar...when u want to know...

The store wasn't really big, but i just got what i need. Some pasta, tomato sauces, pizzas, cans and some snacks, like crisps and chocolate bars. With five bags I walked home and get back in the appartement. I put the food in the cupboards and the fridge. Then I put a pizza in the oven and setted the alarm clock on my mobile phone. I read that a new chatroom has opened, so i sat to the table to write the members again.

Chatroom:

Zen: Oh hi (u/n)!

Yoosung: Hey! What r doin?

You: Hey, both of u! I was just buying food, for the rest of this week.

Zen: You cook?

Yoosung: I only eat some pizza or chips...:)

Zen: Me too...or I go to a restaurant.

You: I love cooking! But today I'm to tired...I put in a pizza in the oven.

Zen: Oh! U should cook for me someday! ;)

Yoosung: For me too please!

You: Yoosung...i think u don't understand what Zen is doin right now...lolol