The Coronation

Mal's hand trembled as she held Fairy Godmothers wand, Mal breathed in deeply, steadying herself, Mal quickly cast a spell to change Mal and her friends back into their isle clothes. Just then Maleficent arrived in a puff of green smoke. "I'M BAAACK!" Maleficent exclaimed, darkness covered the entire area. "Oh, it's so nice being back here. Mal, wand me." Maleficent ordered her daughter, Mal moved to give her the wand but was unexpectantly tackled to the ground by... Lonnie.

Lonnie grabbed the wand but Mal held on tight, Lonnie and Mal wrestled for a few seconds before Mal grabbed a dagger that was hidden in her boot. Maleficent was laughing while watching the two teens wrestle for the wand. "Come on Mal, finish this now!" Maleficent ordered once she stopped laughing, "Mal come on, I thought you were our friend!" Lonnie cried. "Well you thought wrong!" Mal yelled as she swiped at Lonnie with her dagger, but because Lonnie has been trained from a young age in multiple forms of combat, Lonnie was able to stop Mal from cutting her and grabbed the dagger from Mal's grip, accidently cutting Mal's right eye with the dagger as she did.

Mal screamed in pain and threw Lonnie off her with a burst of pain filled adrenalin. Mal somehow managed to not cry as crimson blood trickled down her face, she clutched the wand as it was a lifeline, and it was in a way. The people couldn't see her injured eye because her hair covered it, but it was obvious she would be extremely lucky to be able to see in her right eye again, if she ever sees in that eye again. "Here." Mal said as she handed Maleficent the wand. Maleficent cackled in Malicious joy as the power of the wand flowed through her. "You see why revenge is in order right Mal?" Maleficent asked her still injured daughter "Yes." Mal replied, her voice was as cold as ice as she glared with one eye at Lonnie who was still stunned at what she has done.

"Mal, I'm sorry, please!" Lonnie said as she saw the blood falling down Mal's face. Mal said nothing to her and stood by her mother "I think I'll make this interesting, you all have exactly one week to escape before being arrested! And your time starts... NOW!" Maleficent told the people. All the people in the building ran as fast as they could. Except Beast and his family and FG. "We are not letting you get away with this Maleficent!" Adam yelled as he came at her with his sword drawn "They all say that." Maleficent said before using her magic to magically bound him with a magic rope, then she did the same to his family and FG.

She sent them to the dungeons without a word. Then she destroyed the barrier and summoned her allies. Mal's friends walked with hidden sadness to their parents. Maleficent turned to Mal "You've done well Mal." Maleficent praised before using the power of her sceptre to heal Mal's eye. All that was left was a slight scar over her right eye and her right eye had a slightly different shade of green iris, the blood also disappeared. Mal looked around, "It's still hard to see, everything looks grey in my right eye." Mal said with a slight trace of panic in her voice "Close your eyes and breath in." Maleficent told her.

Mal did so and she could practically see when her eyes where closed, she could see everything in an almost different colour, everything that wasn't coloured like her friends, their parents and Maleficent was a dark shade of blue "What!?" Mal asked when she opened her eyes "I may have improved your sense of smell to make up for your lack of seeing." Maleficent explained, "Thank you mother." Mal thanked Maleficent with respect clear in her voice. Evie, Jay and Carlos exchanged a worried look as they stood behind their parents.

Two weeks later

It has been two weeks since the villains (Well Maleficent's allies at least) By now everyone was captured and placed in cells that had the same spell that was placed around the isle placed on the bars and around the cells, Maleficent wanted them to suffer the same torture she had with the barrier.

Evie, Jay and Carlos have basically gone back to how they were back on the isle, only they weren't as friendly with Mal, multiple time they have had fights with Mal. Mal has become even more loyal to Maleficent. Mal is usually in her dragon form now, standing by her mother's side as Maleficent ruled over what remained of Auradon with an iron fist.

Evie and the boys were sick of being under their parents rule and they were determined to bring down Maleficent and her allies and free Auradon from her rule.

Evie and the boys met up in the dungeons "Do you have the keys Jay?" Evie asked him" Only this one, the other one was being held by Mal and we all know no one can steel from her, well, unless you want to get barbequed." Jay said as he held up a small key, "Good enough for now." Carlos said as he grabbed the key.

"Now Jay you need to spray this everywhere you went to cover up your scent or else little miss backstabber will sniff you out." Evie said, she referred to Mal with a bitter tone, she handed jay a perfume. "Be careful." Carlos told him "I'll be fine, you should be the ones worried." Jay pointed out "We'll be OK, because where rotten..." Evie started "To the core." They all finished.

I hope you liked it

Feel free to request anything you would like to happen in this story :)

Please spread the word :)

Bye :D