Perfect - Jimmy Uso

For MyaUso

Song; Meant To Be by Bebe Rexha

:: :: :: ::

Beads of sweat crawled their way down her tanned skin, her heart practically hammered in her chest deafening the rest of the noise around her. This was it, this was where she was happiest--in the ring. Feeling like she had no control over herself or her opponent, instinct took over in there and half the time she didn't even know what she was going to do.

There weren't many things that made the wheels in her head stop turning, other than fighting there was only one other thing she could think of; Jimmy.

Jimmy was perfect. And she meant that in a literal sense. He was the kind of stupid perfect that would drive anyone crazy. He could master anything he put his mind to. It was infuriating at first, for someone like her that hated to lose, but oddly enough it slowly became quite charming--very slowly.

Focus, Raelynn thought suddenly. Her mind snapped back to the task at hand, the Riott Squad. More specifically, Liv Morgan. Never had she met someone that could change from looking like the most angelic woman she's ever met to a callous little demon in the blink of an eye. She was still faintly aware of the women on the apron, Naomi and Becky in her corner, with Ruby and Sarah on the other. Everything else faded away, the sold-out Wrestlemania crowd, the cameras, the ref. One singular thought coursed through her like a hurricane...

Win.

And that's what she did. The mat vibrated underneath her as the ref's hand smacked the canvas for the third and final time. The bell sounded and she heaved out an enormous exhale, her lungs burned in her chest. "Here are your winners, Raelynn, Becky Lynch and Naomi!"

Two bodies flew toward her, engulfing her small figure in their arms, Becky's orange hair clung to her sweaty face as she squeezed them both back. Her music was playing over the speakers but it cut out suddenly. The girls pulled apart, jumping to their feet ready for a fight.

Their eyes frantically searched the arena for any signs of danger. 

USO!!

The familiar music made her stiff muscles gradually relax, she looked at her friends hoping they had answers but they looked just as confused as she felt. When she turned back her heart leaped into her throat, his eyes were locked on her and her alone--an intensity behind them, stronger than she's ever seen.

The tips of her fingers started to tingle, going numb with anticipation, it wasn't a well-known fact that they had been dating for these last two years. He wanted to keep it quiet and she chose to respect that, so she knew this had to be important.    

Ba-bump, ba-bump, the sound of her heart beated in the silence. It sped up with each second that passed, completely unaware of the hushed "What's happening?" whispers that circled through the crowd of strangers. Ba-bump... The mic, she didn't even notice in his hand, rose to his lips. "Sorry to interrupt-" He stopped and shook his head, trying to shake the unsteady tone that didn't quite sound like him.

Jimmy nervous? She tried to think of a time before today that he'd shown anything but confidence and couldn't. He had a borderline obnoxious ego that wasn't shaken easily. 

Anxiously Raelynn pulled at the ends of her long black hair, it normally calmed her but didn't seem to be helping this time. She swallowed the lump in her throat, she wanted to look at Jey; he knew his brother better than anyone and she figured his expression would help her understand if this was good or bad. But she couldn't bring herself to move. A voice in the back of her mind screamed at her to run away, convinced he was about to dump her publicly, something she knew she'd never be able to live down.

 He drew in a deep breath, and she wished she could do the same but it felt like she forgot how. "What's wrong?" The words burned as they left her throat, struggling to make their way out.

Ba-bump...

His expression softened, realizing he was scaring her. "I'm sorry, I don't know what's happening- I had this whole speech prepared, right down to when I was going to breathe in-between words. And now I'm standing here, looking into your captivating golden brown eyes and I can't remember a single thing I planned." He sighed with frustration.

Raelynn closed the distance between them, her hand cupping his cheek reassuringly. "Just talk to me, Jimmy. What's going on?"

He leaned down pressing his forehead against hers, eyes locked and a smile tugged at the side of his lips. Perfect, she thought again as she took in every little detail about his face. "I love you..." She whispered as quietly as she could, words just for him.

Jimmy pulled back, and her chest tightened. He dropped down on one knee and her jaw dropped. "Now, I don't got that John Cena kinda money so I'm not gonna pull the ring out." He muttered into the mic and she laughed, tears pooling in her eyes uncontrollably. It didn't matter if all he had was a Ring Pop, she knew the answer would still be the same.

A toothy grin spread across his face, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Raelynn. Will you marry me?" Her head nodded yes frantically, trying to form words but failing. "Yes?" He asked almost surprised.

"Yes!" She squealed sinking down to the ground and wrapping her arms around his neck. They had completely forgotten the other people in the ring, so they were a little surprised when they joined in making this a giant group hug.    

Music suddenly blasted through the speakers, music that made her blood run cold. Music that haunted her dreams at night. Bludgeon Brothers...

:: :: :: ::

Dun Dun Duuun!!

I hope you liked it.

You didn't say whether or not to address

the elephant in the room...

The fact that Jimmy and Naomi are married *cough*

So I decided to just ignore it lol Hope that's what

you wanted.  I added The Bludgeon Brothers

for a little drama.