Request Page

Hey,

We are delighted to be able to write some of your best daydreams, we enjoy doing these, however, they can be very exhausting & time-consuming. So keep that in mind & please be patient.

You can fill out this form in the comments or through PM. 

FORM:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Who about:

Friends:

Enemies:

Scenario: (BE DETAILED! The more details the longer the one shot. If you only give me a sentence to go off of you will be lucky to get 300 words.)

Other: (OPTIONAL - Such as I want it in 1st person, 3rd person or Dean's POV)

Song: (A song that perfectly or vaguely fits your scenario. Helps keep me inspired.)

+++++++

Rules:

1. Patience; If you rush me I'll cancel your request. If it's been more than 7 days pls message.

2. You can request a sequel to your one-shot. However, a first request will usually take priority over your sequel so it may take a little longer than your first one.

3. Limited ships. I won't write about just anyone but I do like some and would be glad to write about them. Such as Dean x Becky, Baylor, and a few others I can't think of right now. Just request a ship and I'll tell you if it's one of them or not.

4. No smut for now. This will probably change in a few months.

**Closed on weekends, you can request but nothing will be coming out until the week starts. If you only vote and don't even bother to comment: thank you, don't be surprised when the next time you request I ignore you. I don't like rude people.