Help - Brock Lesnar

I got this idea so I wanted to write it. Let me know what you guys think.

x Esmée

Trigger warning: Abuse & assault
/////////////////////

It was a gorgeous day out. The sun was shining but it wasn't too hot and there was a soft breeze blowing. Which is why I had decided to walk to the grocery store instead of taking my car for a change. It wasn't too long of a walk after all, just 20 minutes or so.

I liked having the time to relax and enjoy nature. Seeing the leaves shake gently on the trees, watching the ducks glide in the pond I passed on the way and enjoying the smells coming from the flowers. I loved the outdoors very much to say the least.

My enjoyment of nature got interrupted however by my phone ringing. I checked to see it was my mother, or rather one of them, who was calling.

"Hey mum." I greeted after picking up.

"Hi dear, how are you doing?" My mother's cheery voice filled my ear.

"Doing well, just walking down to the store. How are you and mama?"

"Oh we're doing just fine, just wondering when you'll stop by for dinner again."

"How about we get together on Sunday? I can spend the whole day with you." I suggested.

"That sounds just wonderful sweetheart. We will see you then. Do be careful on your walk dear."

"I will mum." I promised. I swear that woman worried too much sometimes. I kind of got it because I was her only child but she seemed to forget that I was a grown responsible adult. Or well... at least a grown one that was responsible most of the time. "I'll see you Sunday."

I was only 5 minutes away when I suddenly got yanked into an alley by my elbow. The stench of alcohol and piss overwhelmed me and made my eyes water as I tried to make sense of what was happening. I blinked a few times to clear my eyes, now realizing that I was face to face with a dirty middle-aged man. I couldn't really assess his age due to all the grime on his face. He was quite burly but obviously not in his right mind judging from the heavy smell of alcohol on his breath. Nonetheless he had a firm grip on my wrist as he moved his face close to mine.

"Well well, what would a pretty girl like you be doing here all alone. No one to look out for you or to protect such a precious little thing."

The way he spoke pissed me off but his tone chilled me to the bone. It was like my body couldn't choose whether to go with the flight or fight instinct so it froze up instead.

I wanted to kick him, fight him off of me, scream for help as his hand moved underneath my shirt but my body seemed unable to react. It wasn't till his other hand moved over my mouth that my instincts finally kicked in. Before he could even react to my movement, I bit hard into his hand.

The man roared in pain but my actions had only angered him further. "You bitch! I will teach you to behave."

I felt the sting on my cheek before I even noticed him moving and before I knew it, the hand that was on my mouth and had slapped me was now on my neck, slowly closing my airpipe as he squeezed. "Although maybe I should just kill you."

I tried to kick him but that only made him squeeze harder.

I could feel my panic rise to the point I had never felt before as my ability to breathe started to vanish. My vision was getting blurry both with tears and spots from lack of oxygen when suddenly the grip on my throat released completely.

I could hear the man yell in pain as I crumpled to the floor. I sobbed as I curled myself into a ball. I didn't know if it was the fear over the situation, the relief of still being alive or both but I could not stop the onslaught of tears.