A Moment Like This~Seth Rollins

A Moment Like This By JazzmineRL

For DeanAmbroseLovely

If you and your boy have been dating for 8 months. You start thinking and hoping he would soon pop the question. But he just...doesn't

I was frustrated. He was busy playing some game.

I went to him and turned off the tv. He looked at me " babe, you know I love you but please let me finish this "

I looked at him " why won't you marry me ? "

He seemed surprised " what ? " She sighed " we have been together 8 months, why won't you marry me now "

Seth didn't know what to say. He walked up to her " babe, look You know I love you but its just too...soon "

I shook my head " too soon? Babe you love me, I love you too, whats the problem? "

He got up " H, don't rush me " She looked at him " when will we get married then ? "

He looked at her " I have to focus on my career now "

My jaw dropped " you choose your career over me "

He scratched his head " H, your being a little crazy right now ? "

I shook my head " what? What did you just call me ? "

He shook his head " no H, I'm sorry "

I shed a tear " no, no forget it, I'm leaving "

Seth tried to grab my hand but I didn't give him a chance.

He knows how I feel about being called crazy.

He knows my history and still. I hated him. I hated him so much. 

I left. I didn't want to see him. I knocked on Becky's door. I needed my best friend. I just hoped I wouldn't walk in on her and Kevin. 

It happened before and I still can't get the image out of my head. Becky opened and thankfully she was fully dressed. 

She saw my sad eyes " hey, come in " I sighed " Seth called me crazy, Becky frowned, "he did ? why ? "

I sighed and sat down "I don't know, I'm sure he didn't mean it but it hurt, he said so much hurtful things "

Becky rolled her eyes " like you said, he probably didn't mean it "

I looked at her " what if he did ? " Becky shook her head " I'm sure he didn't, look get some rest after that Kev and I will take you out "

I crossed my arms " I don't want to rest but I do want to go out " Becky looked at her " you need it "

I got up and went to the guest room. I already knew I wasn't going to sleep but I just wanted to make her happy. 

I went in my phone. I went in my love folder and looked at every picture of Seth and I since we were teenagers. 

He was my very best friend. I loved him from that moment on. I wanted to be with him forever but he wasn't into spending the rest of his life with me. 

I was going to destroy his life if he dared to ruin mine. He knows how much I love him. I looked at the time it was 6 pm. 

Maybe I should get rest after all. I put my phone away and closed my eyes. Ready to sleep. 

I woke up at 8 pm. I went to the living room. Kevin was home. Becky smiled " she's awake, we can finally go "

Kevin laughed " aren't you a little too sad to go out ? " I rolled my eyes " me sad ? I already forgot about Seth " 

I went to take a shower and went in Becky her wardrobe. I borrowed a black dress of hers. She and Kevin decided to shower together so I took my bloody time to get ready. 

I made my eyes dark so strange guys got the message not to bother me. I went to wait for them in the living room. 

Becky and Kevin came in 30 minutes. " lets go " I nodded " I have been waiting "

I stepped in the car. For the first time in my life I was going out but wasn't happy. I wanted to make things right with Seth, I never should've walked out on him. 

I felt bad. 

we went in the club. It was dark. I frowned " guys??? " The lights turned on and there was Seth on the stage with the Dj. 

I walked to him " what are you doing here ? " Suddenly all the hate came back. He took my hand and helped me on the stage. 

" look I shouldn't have reacted the way I reacted earlier, I was nervous, I have been planning this for months and I wanted to make it more special but you couldn't wait "

he went down on a knee " H, will you please marry me ? "

I loved how he called me H. It was just one letter but it was something special between us. I nodded " yes, I mean duh, I mean yea whatever "

Seth slipped the ring on my finger " fits perfectly, like it was made just for you "

I started crying " you are an idiot " He nodded " but I'm your idiot, and I love you "

I nodded " I love you too, I love you more "

Suddenly music started playing and all of our friends appeared.

I jumped off the stage and rushed to Becky and Kevin.

Before I could announce my engagement Becky shouted

" congratulations ! " she hugged me.

I frowned " you knew, didn't you ? Both of you ! "

Kevin laughed " of course we did, Seth was talking about it every minute of the day "

Seth came to us " can I have this dance ? "

I nodded " yes future husband " He laughed " proud to call you my future wife "

We went on the dance floor and danced to You and I by One Direction, I wasn't a huge fan but it was romantic. Love was in the air.

I loved him. I loved this man with all my heart and my soul. With every passion inside of me

" when no one is looking, were leaving, there is a plane taking us to Hawaii, were eloping and next month, were having a real wedding "

I hope you like it. I was going to make it longer but I got lazy.