03| Snickers

Chapter One
Y'all Got Snickers?

"Y'all got Snickers?" I declared ignoring the situation unfolding before me

"Y'all got Snickers?" I declared ignoring the situation unfolding before me. "I really want some Snickers."

I walked towards the kitchen while continuously not paying attention to the multiple weapons being pointed at me. "Who are you? And what do you want?" Wanda said while aiming her hands at me.

"I told you idiots I want some Snickers." I
exaggerated looking at the audience I had.

"How 'bout we all calm down, huh?" Peter exclaimed. "I'm calm I just don't got any Snickers." I resorted.

"What are these Snickers little lady is referring to?" Thor wondered. "Well there these little bars of chocola-"

"Shut up about the Snickers!" Tony interrupted Sam all while Cap was assessing the situation.

I felt a presence behind me and teleported away as a bullet pierced the air. "What the heck Natasha?" I scowled her as I ended up behind her. I knew it wasn't a real bullet but just a tranquilizer.

She turned around in surprise throwing a punch, "Jesus" I mumble as I dodge her punch foretelling it.

"What the hell is going on?" Fury nearly yelled walking into a room where Peter Parker, Tony Stark, Thor, Steve Rodgers, Wanda, and Sam Wilson are watching Black Widow trying to beat me up. Emphasize, try.

I teleported next to Fury whispering in his head, loud enough for everyone to hear, "She's a feisty one." She threw me a venomous glare which I returned with a wink.

"Sush child, now what's going on?" Fury questioned and as a reply multiple voices spoke up, overlapping each other. Fury raised his hand shushing the voices, well almost.

"....then teli over there was disappearing and reappearing like some kind of Houdini. While Natasha was like *throws punch* and then she was like *kicks air* Then you came in yelling and..." Parker zoned out as he realized everyone was looking at him, his face going red almost instantaneously.

Teleporting beside him I pinched his cheeks cooing at him, "God your adorable" he blushed even more.

"Fury will you please explain," Becoming bored with the conversation I teleport towards the kitchen.

Raiding their fridge I hear yelling which seems to be the result of Fury explaining the new addition to the 'team'

"We have no idea who she is, for all we know she's Hydra." Tony yelled. "Is she....IS SHE RAIDING MY FRIDGE"

"I beat you by the way." I add as I teleport on the nearby couch. Fury looks at me with a raised eyebrow, "The race, I beat you to be tower. You owe me food."

"You." Tony say after inspecting me. "Your the one causing all that chaos." I gave him a teasing look.

"I want you out of my to-"

"TONY!" Fury yells gaining his attention, "Office

"TONY!" Fury yells gaining his attention, "Office. Now." Leaving no room for objections Tony follows.

Once they left the room I was met with several curious glances, "You guys should invest in more snacks." I state teleporting onto the couch behind them.

"So you're going to be an Avenger?" Parker asked breaking the silence. I looked up, finding them huddled closer to me, "No."

"Then what are you doing here?" Rodgers asked with a hint of distaste. Not replying I pull out the extra candy I have hidden in my pocket.

"Respect child, have you heard of it." Cap seemed annoyed at my silence. "Silence old man, have you heard of it."

"Why don't you stop poking at my head. It's not like you're going to get inside." I simply state as I feel Wanda trying to read my mind.

"Why can I not?" She questioned her accent very evident. "Magic"

"Are you a witch?" Thor asks breaking the silence, "I have met a fair share of witches, they're not very nice."

"You know how to make a witch nicer," I lean towards Thor seriously, "have some Snickers stocked up. Works like a charm."

Sam chuckles, "I like her. Names Sam by the way."

"Are we going to ignore the fact she just appeared in the tower with no explanation," Natasha ranted, "She could be Hydra."

"Did you know we have no proof today is Wednesday we're just trusting the idiot who stated counting days?" I state ignoring the questioning redhead.

"This young lady is wise, I wish to be apprentices." Thor quite simply states. "I also wish to be apprentices." Sam mimics in Thor's medieval accent.

"No one is going to be apprentices with anyone!" I wince at the tone of Natasha voice.

"I actually would love to be aquatinted with the young lady" Thor interjects somewhat disrespected at the command.

"Me too." Peter timidly states.

"This is insane, we met this girl not even 10 minutes ago." Wanda argues along with Natasha.

"Well this girl is a new Avenger." Tony announces with an attitude as he returns from his conversation with Fury.

*