"I'm so happy you're out." I muttered as I buried my face in his chest. His hands were both sprawled out on my back and I pressed myself closer to him, savoring the feeling of his warm body against mine.

After a while, Tyler loosened his hold so I pulled slightly away from him, still in his arms but able to look into his eyes. He pressed his forehead against mine and spoke with a whisper. "Alison Davis, I need to ask you something."

"Ok." I replied, a wide grin still on my face.

"Will you go to New York with me?"

Not the question I was expecting.

"New York?" I questioned, leaning my head away from him and narrowing my eyes.

"I want to take you back to the place where I first fell in love with you."

My heart was swooning after finally hearing the words that I didn't know I had wanted to hear. Instead of responding, I pressed my lips firmly against his and kissed him more fervently than ever before. I quickly found myself getting caught up in the emotion of it, of the feeling of having him in my arms again, that I almost couldn't bring myself to break it.

"Of course I'll go with you." I replied when I finally pulled away. "When?"

"Right now."

I let out a short laugh before nodding. I never could say 'no' to a last minute trip.

Then, something occurred to me. "Wait. Where would we get the money for that?"

"I've got it covered." Tyler reached one of his hands into his pocket to pull out a watch. The same Rolex watch that I had stolen from my father's condo all of those months ago. The one that we bought a replica to before we handed it all over to Tyler's uncles. The cops had gotten the diamond jewelry back to my father who thankfully didn't press charges, but they had no idea about the watch. My father still thought he had just misplaced it.

We kept the watch so we could have some kind of insurance policy, and now, I was glad we did.

"We're so bad." I said with a rueful shake of my head.

Tyler pulled me in for a quick kiss before responding. "I like bad."

He pulled away from me, grabbing my hand in the process. I walked closely next to him as he led me to his car, which was parked on the side of the street.

"Don't worry. I've already bought clothes for you." Tyler reassured me, making this the third time he'd gone shopping for me. Hopefully this time, I'd have more going out clothes and less sweatpants. "I also brought something extra, just in case."

I watched as Tyler opened the rear door, reaching into the shopping bags to pull out what looked like a black glove. When I looked closer, I realized that it was actually a ski mask.

"What do you say? Bonnie and Clyde strike again?" Tyler asked with a wink.

I felt a smile growing on my face, along with a sea of nerves. It would be pushing our luck to break the law again so soon after being let off. We still hadn't even started our community service yet, and technically we were on probation for the next three months.

Still, I couldn't ignore the rush of adrenaline that flashed through me. Despite not having anyone forcing us to steal anymore, it still felt like a part of us. The five weeks spent in the hospital had been boring, and I often found myself reminiscing about those days we spent pickpocketing on the streets.

Now it seemed like I wasn't the only one.

"We'll see."

Tyler grinned as he hopped in the driver's seat. Climbing in next to him, I grabbed his hand and we sped off into the night.

Look out New York, here we come.

So that's it guys, the end. I know it's not all tied up neatly but I like to leave some of their future up to you all :) Do you think they'll stay out of trouble?

Now, I just have to say THANK YOU <3 <3 I have appreciated every single one of your comments, votes, and even all of the silent readers out there cause you all made it to the end, and for that I'm so grateful. I really hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it. Again, thanks for your support!!

Check out Finding Lily and Why She Left if you're looking for another action/romance to read!

Until next time,

Ashley <3