chapter two

Raphs POV

        I take a hard blow to my left cheek and fall to the concrete road beneath me. I quickly recover and jump back into the fight. That's when out of nowhere bebop flies through the air and lands on a car near me.

       I look towards the direction he came and see a fox mutant standing in front of Mikey who is lying on the ground. Bebop, rocksteady, and tigerclaw run off not wanting to mess around with this girl.

         I cross my arms eyeing her and trying to figure her out. Mikey jumps up and gives her a hug shouting "dude! You saved my life! Thank you!" She then just pats his shell and he releases her. "No problem." She says.

        Mikey steps back and looks her up and down obviously confused. Leo went up to her and walked in a circle around her. "Sooo..." She awkwardly says. I don't like her already, so I decide to mess with her. "Hush it sweetheart."

       "Don't call me that" She says through gritted teeth. Leo steps back and eyes her. That was enough. I walk towards her with a small smirk hoping to intimidate her. I get two inches from her face and realize just how beautiful she is. Wait what!? NO! Focus Raph!

         "I don't like your tone. Keep your mouth shut or I'll shut it for you." I say glaring at her. She starts blushing so bad her entire face turned red. Heh, she kinda cute when she blushes. No, stop! FOCUS!!

       As she turns away I smirk and walk back to my original place. "Way to go Raph! Now she'll never talk!" Leo says walking back up to her. "Whats your name?" He asks. "Y/n." She replies. Wow. Y/n. That's perfect. "I'm Leonardo. This is Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello." He says pointing to all of us. She then looks at me right in the eyes and smiles. She caught me off guard and she made me blush. Crap... I think I'm falling for her already.

Your POV

       As I smile at him, I see a small blush run across his cheeks. How cute. Dang it stop!!