"I'm serious man. Look, that girl on the dance floor over there. She got a fine ass body right there, I would totally smash."

Graham turned to the dance floor, only seeing a mess of moving bodies. "Which girl?"

"Over there, with the short shorts and bikini top."

Graham soon found the girl, dancing with her best friend. Heat boiled under his skin as he watched Ama grind against some random guy. He gripped his drink harder as the guys hand slid down her body and groped her butt.

"So that's what she was wearing under that fur coat." He mumbled, turning back to the bartender. "Thanks for the drink man. I was wondering, do you have rooms here?"

"Yeah. Why?"

~~.~~.~~.~~

Ama fumed silently as she watched the blondie lean over Graham. She didn't know why she was so angry, it wasn't like he was hers. Yet she sat itching to knife the bitch for even talking to Graham.

Her attention was diverted to Phoebe, watching as she danced with Frank. Turned out that they'd been secretly talking the whole time, which was a shock. So being the great friend that Ama was, she pressured Frank to take her on a date and spent the evening telling Yulia about it. Of course Yulia was equally shocked.

"Hey, ma soeur!" Phoebe yelled over the music. "Why are you sat here all sulky? Vien, danse avec moi."

"Phoebe I really don't-- oh ok then." She said, trying to pull off her coat as Phoebe pulled her up.

Ama let the rhythm of the music run through her body, shaking her hips and tapping her feet.

"Damn girl." A male voice said. Next thing she knew, Ama was grinding against some random guy. A little too touchy for her liking. But she tried to enjoy herself nonetheless.

She was so busy trying not to feel uncomfortable she didn't notice Graham switch his place. Taking a firm grip on her hips, like he owned her, and she loved it, not that she'd let him know.

"What do you think you're wearing?" She gasped, feeling his lips against her neck.

"Clothes." Was her reply.

"Hmmm, you're tempting me a lot right now, I don't like it. Go put your coat back on." He growled into her ear.

Ama smirked. "What makes you think I'm going to do that? If you don't like it then leave."

"Ama." Graham said in a warning tone. "You are wearing a very revealing outfit. It's drawing a lot of attention to your body and I don't want other men thinking they can touch you. You're mine."

Ama stared up at Graham, eyebrows raised. Something told her she should do as told; but then again, who was he to tell her what to do.

"No." She said, trying to wriggle out of his grip. Next thing she knew, she was thrown over his shoulder heading off the dance floor.

"PHOEBE!" She cried out. Her friend only smiled and waved.

"Don't forget to use protection kids!" She called out.

"Fuck you!" Ama screamed, earning a smack to the butt.

"Don't curse." Graham growled.

"Oh please, you couldn't give two shits if I curse or not. OW!" Graham smacked her butt again.

"True, but it's fun pretending I do."

Ama huffed, letting him carry her through a corridor and up a stairwell. In all honestly, she just couldn't resist him, he was dominating, she liked it. He wasn't weak, he knew what he wanted and went straight for it. If it was Ama that he wanted, she'd let him have her. Just once. They came to a secret VIP area isolated from the rest of the club. Graham produced a key from his pocket and unlocked a door.