"It's like she keeps herself so perfectly, with her beauty, her style. She knows that she's gorgeous so she flaunts it, and she loves the attention. But she also likes to play people." Graham mused, remembering how she'd seduced him in her office when they'd first properly met. And then her mood hardened almost immediately after.

"She keeps herself just out of reach. She's like that expensive limited edition watch put on full display for all to see but not to touch. She's like that gem they put in those rooms in the movies, if you touch it you know somethings going to happen, could be good, could be a booby trap."

"So what your saying is." Frank stared, rubbing his chin. "You still want whatever it is, despite the possibility that what will happen may not be good."

Graham nodded. "Yeah, I guess. I don't know what it is, when I look into those eyes, it's like there's something there, pulling me in, I've never felt like this before."

"So you do like her!" Vincent cried, plunking his brief case by the couch and snatching up Chris' drink.

"TIO!" He yelled, watching as Vincent gulped down the remains.

"I'm right aren't I? You like Ama Jenkins?" He asked, handing the empty bottle back to Chris.

"Graham want's to claim Ama as his but feels that it may be a dangerous move." Vincent's eyes widened on Frank's explanation.

"He wouldn't be wrong there. She's a dangerous women when it comes to suitors. I guess one would be after the amount of betrayal she's been through."

"Papa you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt her." Graham tried to reassure his father.

"Sure thing son," Vincent nodded sarcastically, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I know about you and your rope fetish."

Grahams eyes darkened while his cousins burst out laughing.

"Why are you even here papa. You and Mama have a suite together." He snapped.

"Hey, can't blame a man for wanting to spend time with his son and nephews. Besides, your mother is mad at me so she's entertaining Hannah for the afternoon." Vincent said, a huge grin on his face.

"Do we want to know what you did tio?" Chris asked.

"Well--"

"Lets go to the hotel gym, I need to clear my head." Graham announced, not wanting to talk about women anymore.

~~.~~.~~.~~

"...45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50!" Phoebe exclaimed, getting off of Bulldogs back.

"What are you doing!" He rasped, "Get back on I'm not done yet."

"No, but I am." She said, joining Ama on the padded surface, doing a quick HIIT workout, just as they were about to finish, Ama's phone buzzed in her pocket, it was Yulia on a video call.