•Fourty-nine•

Simon was live-streaming tonight, and what's the best thing to do but to get our daughter to tell him. Now that all of his fans know he actually is 'daddy' they might as well know that he's about to be a dad again.

"Simon do you have to stream? I just wanna cuddle!" I begged, hugging his legs as he laughed and picked me up as if I was a baby.

"I will cuddle you all night when I'm done. I promise. How about you play with Soph for a while?" He wondered, smiling at our daughter as she licked the remains from her yogurt container.

"Huh?" She asked, her face covered in the strawberry flavour as I giggled and hopped down from Simon and allowed him to go upstairs to record DBD.

"Soph I have a surprise that you need to tell daddy. Okay?" I stated and asked, she placed down her yogurt and nodded at me with a massive smile on her face.

"Okay mummy. What is it?" She wondered, messing with Vik's iPad as I bit my lip and made sure no one around me was listening.

"Mummy has a baby in her belly and I want you to tell daddy for me." I told her, my daughters bright blue eyes lit up as she stared at my stomach and let her jaw drop.

"You're going to have a baby? Is it daddy's?" She asked, I laughed and nodded my head after brushing her hair from her face.

"Of course it's daddy's silly. Now, you need to get cleaned up. Get a little dress on and I want you to walk in to daddy's room and tell him later. Okay?" I asked, she nodded and hugged me tightly.

"I'm very happy that you have a baby in your belly mummy." She told me, I hugged her and smiled into her back over how much of an amazing daughter she really is..