•Sixteen•

"Two shots of Vodka please!" I yelled towards the bartender, making sure he could hear me over the obnoxiously loud music. He nodded and poured out two more Vodka shots, two more added onto my several I've already downed.

Now I was definitely tipsy. Not drunk so far as I'd go home with any desperate sod that walks up to me but tipsy enough to flirt with a sweaty old bloke.

"Hey!" Someone yelled besides me, taking a seat on the black stool and looking at me with a look of lust in his cunning brown eyes.

"Hey." I repeated, grabbing the small shot glass and chugging it back, allowing the pungent liquid to burn every inch of my throat it tickled.

"I'm Will. Nice to meet you!" The man with the strong accent known as Will smiled, shaking my hand and longingly looking into my eyes.

"I'm Stephanie! Nice to meet you too." I repeated once more and allowed him to drink from what looked like Vodka and Coke in his large glass.

"What's someone like you doing in a club like this in the middle of the night?" He wondered, sipping from his drink as I shrugged and thought of an answer rather then talking about my life story.

"Well... my mums looking after my daughter and I've had a shit week. Just wanted to have fun.. you know?" I chuckled sloppily, yawning at the sound of my own voice and messing with a strand of my hair.

"You have a daughter?! How old are you?" He exclaimed, shocked at the fact I have a child of my own.

"I'm twenty-two. And the dads twenty-five and a dick face." I groaned, downing my next shot as Will watched and chuckled briefly at the nickname.

"Oh right.. Anyway I should get going. Stephen won't be too happy I left him. Talk to you later now Stephanie." He laughed, and with that I was sat alone again to think about my thoughts..
- - - - - -

A/n

Thank you for 800+ reads!

Also today has been the best day ever thanks to Gee, Emily, Nia and Talia liking my stuff on Twitter and replying lmao

Hope you love what's to come soon! <3 xxx