•Twenty-five•

"What do you wanna eat kiddo?" I asked, placing her onto the kitchen counter as she shrugged and bit her lip as I stand in front of her awaiting an answer.

"Mummy said there's food in the microwave for me. I'll just have that." She spoke as if she was the parent in this situation, I rolled my eyes and opened the microwave just to drop what was in there into the bin.

"What do you wanna eat?" I asked again, her eyes lighting up as she grinned and thought about her answer carefully.

"Pizza and Pringles!" She shrieked, making me chuckle and nod my head almost immediately as they're my two favourite foods of all time.

"Okay, that'll be right up!" I spoke, opening the cabinet to pull out a box of green Pringles. I placed them into a bowl on the side just to grab a box of pizza from the freezer.

"Nah fuck that." I muttered under my breath, pulling my phone from my pocket and placing it against my ear.

"What're you doing?" Soph asked, stuffing the crisps into her mouth as I chuckled and told her I was ordering rather then eating a frozen pizza.

After ordering and taking our food from the delivery guy I placed it all onto the coffee table in the living room and sat Sophia on the couch.

"We're not allowed to eat in here! Mummy said!" Soph yelled, ready to get off of the couch and go back into the kitchen to eat there.

"Well mummy isn't here, eat up." I stated, turning on the television and smiling when seeing Lion King already on the screen. In a swift moment I quickly played it, placing my arm on the seat behind her and relaxing.

She smiled widely as the film began to play, I just ate my pizza and ended up watching my daughter rather than paying attention to the film.

I can't wait until she knows I'm her father...