•Thirty-six•

"Simon I hate this!" I yelled from inside of the bathroom, looking at my body in a bikini as I nearly broke down in tears over how horrible I looked.

"Hate what?" He laughed in response as I sniffled and eyed up my body. I shook my head and ran my hands over my sides whilst staring at my reflection.

"My body. I look gross!" I groaned, poking at my stomach, thighs and arms as I heard Simon sigh.

"Come out please. I hate my body too so you have nothing to be scared about. Just please come with me." He begged, in no time I shook off my thoughts and opened the door.

My hands hugged my body in attempt to hide it away from him, he just smiled and basically eyed up my body.

"I look horrible don't I?" I sighed, looking down at my bare feet as he chuckled and moved away my arms and put them above my head.

"You look fucking amazing." He stated, kissing my lips briefly as I giggled and smiled up at him.

"Thank you. You look great too." I stated, poking at him stomach as he rolled his eyes and picked me up just to toss me over his shoulder in one swift motion.

"Simon Edward Minter I swear to god!" I laughed, hugging into his back as he chuckled and walked me towards the back off the house where the pool was.

I shrieked when the body below me had dropped me into the large mass of water below. I popped my head out of the water and grinned at Simon just to see him standing there, admiring me.

"Get your skinny little white ass in here now." I giggled, brushing a strand of my wet hair behind my ear as he laughed and cannon balled in which just engulfed me in water once again.

I swam over to him, hugging his waist as he smiled and hugged my back. I kissed over his stomach and by his rib cage as he laughed and kissed my head.

"Oi oi don't try turn me on just yet, we'll have enough time for that later." Simon stated, picking me up by my waist and sitting me on his as I wrapped my legs around his hips.

"Okay fine." I huffed, enjoying the unbelievably warm heat sit on my back as I nuzzled my face into his neck.

"Love you." He whispered into my skin, making me quiver and enjoy the sensation of his voice run down my spine.

"Yeah, yeah you too." I laughed, kissing his neck and loving his touch against my wet and warm body..