🅳🆁🅴🅰🅼 #10

Rein

I am walking to the hallway. Trying to forget what happen yesterday but that Jade! That game is responsible for everything! That give me five tasks after I complete doing all the tasks yesterday! Tapos I have a weird dream pa yesterday night! Ugh!

"Hey bitch!" Stacy said as she grab my hand and hold it. She makes me smile when I am sad and also makes me mad when I am happy. She is important to me.

"Hey! How are you? Kamusta kayo nung--" Hindi na niya ko pinatapos dahil magsalita siya ulit

"Nako! Dont mind him! Let's go! Were late!" Then she run. I followed her.

---

"Okay! before I dismiss this class, you are all need to go to the field. We have a presentation there. It consists of booths and clubs that you want to join. Everybody needs to join atleast 1 club. Okay! DISMISS!" Then the ugly teacher exits the class.

"Hi Rein! Tagal mong hindi pumasok ah!"  I looked behind me and I saw Bryan. The class jerk. I don't know why they call him jerk pero for me hindi naman. Napakabait niya sa akin and he is caring as what I know on his previous relationship. Sayang hindi lang siya lucky when it comes to love.

"Oh! Hi Bry! Nagkasakut ako this past few days by the way asan yung beat friend mo?" I asked with a curious look. He smiled and respond to my question

"Si Benjo? Ayun oh! BENJOO!" Turo ni Bry kay Benjo. Napatingin naman si Benjo at tumigil sa pakikipag- communicate sa mga boys in the other side of the classroom. Lumapit siya sa amin at ngumiti sa akin.

"Hanap ka nito oh!" Pangaasar ni Bry with kilay effects. No no no! This bo should have Bry's title. Not only a class jerk but the SCHOOL jerk.

"Yuck! Neverrr! Kadiri ka Bry!" Sabi ko kay Bryan. Tumawa lang silang dalawa. Nakahanap sila ng pagkakaparehas nila. Ang mantrip ng other dudes tch.

"Hi miss! I'm Benjo Castillo." He said to me na parang di ko siya kilala. Taposss....tapos... May winkkk? Ang flirt talaga!

"Jerk!" Then I head to bunch of girls where me and Stacy belongs. As we talk about nonsense things, a girl talk at the front. She call our attention a get our precious time spending it by listening to her.

"Due to the request of the student council and our teacher, I, Elle De Guzman, as your president, commands you to participate to school activity held today. You are now commanded to go outside of this classroom. This room will be lock and no one is allowed to enter until the school activity ends. Now, Go!" Elle has its own way to scare most of our classmate pero kami? Who the hell cares.

"Stacy's group, please go outside!" She pleaded. The hell! Napakainit kaya!

"Sorry Elle but it's so hot! My skin!" I said and act like my skin is in pain.

"I don't care Rein. Go, this is a request of a friend not as classroom president" she said. Okay. Madali naman ako kausap e!

When we reach the field, we saw so many people enjoying different booths and clubs. It bores me so I get my phone on my bag. Bubuksan ko na sana yung phone ko pero bigla itong kinuha ni Kyla, one of my friend. A beautiful friend like me.

"Uh huh! No phone allowed! Let's enjoy this day!"
"Pero--"
"No pero(s)! I-enjoy mo na tong araw na ito! Stress ka this past few days di ba? Tapos yung nangyari pa sa inyo ni Zid yesterday! Kahit ngayong araw lang" she said like a child requesting to buy her toy to his mom. This bitch.

It end up na kasama nila ko maglakad  in different clubs. We choose this first para later puro booths na kami. English club, Filipino club, Bookworm club, Chem club, Basketball club, Dance club and others pero isa lang nakakuha ng puso ko. No, hindi pala. Nagustuhan ko lang. The glee club. Yes I choose that club even though I am not a good singer. Why? Wala lang I love music.

"I'M GONNA SWING! FROM THE CHANDELIER! FROM THE CHANDELIER!~" as I sing Sia's most famous song. The funny thing here is nakatakip tenga ng mga taong nakakarinig sa Boses ko. The hell cares.

"Can you stop it!?"
"Omy! Give justice to the song!"
"Kain na tayo Rein!"
"Sakit sa tenga gurl!"
"What a voice!"

That's what I hear from my friends behind me. That's what you call friendship. The others will say 'ang ganda' kahit hindi. Plastic. Tch.

I finish the song then I put my name in a logbook that being monitored by Elle, Our classroom president-slash- Glee Club president. We head to the different booths. First we eat food from the Food Club. Then we dance, play, sing and watch the hotties playing sports. I thought this will be boring but I'm wrong. This is so fun!

The day ends with a ceremony and after we head on our way home.

•••