Chapter 30

"Can I ask you something?" I continued, furrowing my eyebrows.

Harry nodded his head. "Ask away."

We were done eating now. It was a lot of food and we figured we'll let it rest for a while until we can get up again. All we were doing was talking, talking about all the random stuff we can come up with. Harry made sure the conversation was kept interesting, of course. But this time, I just needed to know something.

"What made you join that group?" I asked a little scared of the outcome I might receive from him. I'm curious, you know? What's so great about it that even my brother decided to join?

He looked down at his empty plate of food, frowning a little towards the question. I was about to say he didn't have to say anything but he started speaking before I did.

"It's not like I had a choice." He stated a bit sullen.

"W-What do you mean?" I uttered.

"I don't like talking about it." He replied, running a hand through his messy hair.

I nodded my head, knowing I should've been aware of his answer. It was too soon anyways.

"Hey, um?" He cleared his throat. "Are you ready to leave?"

I looked down at my phone, noticing that when I looked back up, Harry was looking down at his phone. When he looked up, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Well, if you don't mind," He stood up. "I have to go somewhere really quick. Would you like to come?"

I nodded my head, there's no way I'm going back home now. I just started getting grounded, it's going to be boring when I get back and well, at least there's Harry with me.

Harry dug into his back pocket, fishing for his wallet to pull out a couple of loose dollars and drop it on the table. He grabbed my elbow once again as he managed to move us through the crowd and out the exit of the diner. Once outside, he let go of his grip and we walked over to his car.

Opening the passengers side door, I got in and waited for him to come across the opposite side.

"So where do you have to go?" I asked once he shut the door and turned the engine on.

"Just some place.." He continued. "You'll see once we get there."

"What's the big surprise, Styles?" I chuckled putting on my seatbelt.

He laughed along with me, putting the car on reverse and grabbing the back of my seat while the other hand held onto the bottom of the steering wheel. Green eyes gleamed down at me.

"Let's just say.. I've never taken someone up there."

***

After a few minutes, twist and turns around the neighborhoods, Harry finally drove the car to a halt.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I looked out to see he had stopped in front of an old run down beaten factory.

I didn't know if I should either,

a) Be scared

b) Run away while I have the chance

or

c) Wait to see what in the world he has planned.

Turns out I didn't have much of a choice anymore because while I was deciding,  Harry opened my door and waited outside of it for me to come out. Stepping out, I closed the door behind me before making my way next to him. I opened my mouth to say something when Harry beat me to it.