Chapter 16

All throughout sixth hour, only one thing was on my mind. Harry.

I don't know why I'm so shocked about this. I think I saw it coming, but I guess part of me didn't want it to be real. If Harry and his guys are the ones working for my father now then I'd be surprised.

All those guys are so nice, at least to me they are. But then again I don't know if they might be kissing up to my family so then they can catch us when we last expect it. I have to warn them.

But what if they come after me later? What if they find out I know about them? Or maybe what if I'm just exaggerating? After all, I don't know that for sure. And if they were as bad as they say they are... Why would one of them have a girlfriend? Maybe they all have girlfriends, or maybe, they're part of the gang too?

I'm over thinking too much already. I have bigger problems right now and I have to learn to keep myself away from making them my main parody because they're not. College is.

I still don't know what to do with all these schools. Last night I probably only overlooked one and that was Colorado State University only because Scott told me about it.

Liam even told me that I'm not the only one late for applying to colleges. He himself, like the other half of the seniors in this school still haven't applied.

My life is a mess right now. I just want to talk to my Mom again. Sadly I couldn't because she's still moving into her condo and we've only been able to send each other quick text and that's it but that's not enough. I need to see her again, actually talk to her.

But right now is not the time, I have to focus.

"We should hang out some time." Liam smiled after a long period of silence.

I found his invitation adorable, I wouldn't mind at all hanging out with him. He, like Ivy and some other few people, made my first few days here nice. Those are the people I have to get involved with, not the jocks/gang members that work for Robert. No wonder he got them. Why couldn't he choose some normal teens, this school is full of them?

"Yeah." I smiled back, "I'd like that."

"Cool." He nodded his head, "I'll call you or something."

"Sure." I nodded just as the bell rung to switch to seventh hour.

I grabbed my books along with my bag and walked with Liam to the door of the class. Liam was first to get out before a mob of other people got in the way of me following behind him. I was just about to step outside when someone pushed me to another.

I glanced up, already apologizing for being pushed into them. When I noticed who it was, I completely ran out of words. Luke Ocasio.

His bright blue green eyes had me completely hypnotized. I only realized that as soon as his perfect white teeth revealed behind his pink plumb lips.

"That's okay, beautiful." He smiled.

I didn't realize how far I was already out in the hallway until I felt my wrist being pulled away from that direction, immediately being pulled away in the opposite way Luke was going. I spun around just in time to look at Liam look down at me.

"Be careful there." He chuckled.

"Sorry, it's just that..." I darted my vision to look to the side of Liam's task figure shadowing over me.

From just a few lockers away, I noticed yet another familiar figure stop in its tracks to glance my way. His green orbs made contact with me, a look on his face I couldn't care to see any longer. It was almost as if he getting ready to kill.I was completely shocked, not finding a way to look away or even speak. His dark curls in the quiff hairdo it's usually in bounced as he moved his head back to look forward, feet continuing to move away. My mouth held agape.