Chapter 25

We finally made it to what I guessed was his house. Harry parked inside a massive sized garage and I was pretty sure I was surprised seeing this coming from him. Heck, he probably smuggled or murdered a bunch of people to get all of this.

I don't understand. I was the quiet girl. I always did my homework, listened to my Mom, obeyed my older brother, and took care of myself. I made sure I would always get good grade, I even joined extra clubs back in my old high school to work for community service hours I already had. I didn't go too out of control when I went out and never drank any type of alcohol whatsoever. Why? Because it's not good and I've never been to a celebration where it had reached that point. I was overall a good person. Even though at times I could be quirky and a loud mouth at times..

I did good things. Never have I once did a single 'bad' thing.. Until tonight when I broke one of Robert's rules to go find a brother who broke it first.

Now, here I was, sitting in the front seat of a murder's car. Though I know what he said about not killing me may be true, I still have some sort of doubt with this guy. I basically had to wait for him to come around the back of the car, no not the front, to come and open the door for me from outside. He probably learned this from past experience where another girl managed to escape. Lucky her.

"Are you coming or do I have to carry you out too?"

"Huh?" I snapped out of my daze, looking up at him with curious wide eyes.

He shook his head. Grabbing my arm, he pulled me out forcefully before shutting the door behind me.

"Ouch!" I whined at the force he was applying on my skin. "Watch it, I can easily bruise."

I swiveled my arm out of his, rubbing over the spot he held so tightly.

"Girls." He spoke in annoyance, turning around to walk towards another door where he quickly unlocked it.

"Why are we coming in from the garage?" I asked once he opened the door.

Quickly, he closed it again. "Shh!"

I widened my eyes at him. God he can be really bossy.

He turned back in annoyance to look at the door and slowly turn the knob to pull it back open.

"Follow me." His voice got quieter but not enough to be mistaken for whistling.

I grew suspicious with him but knew it was for the better to keep my mouth shut. Someone else is here, I know so. Why else would he be so secretive about brining a kidnapped girl home? Oh I hope it's his parents. This means.. I can out! I wouldn't have to explain what I saw and I'll still have enough time to explain this to Robert and get Harry and his group, especially Matt, in jail where they belong!

Trust me, I wasn't sure of this plan either but something is something and I'm not risking telling him what I saw. I know I saw too much and that might just cost me my life. This plan has to work, I have no other choice.

We entered from what seemed to be a space between the diner and the kitchen. He was headed toward a dark wooden staircase and I knew I had to think fast before we reached the top. Maybe his parents are down here?

"What time is it?" I blurted out in a hushed tone but clear enough so that anyone in this quiet, lonesome place can hear it.

"Why?" He walked up the stairs, his voice sounding clear and normal.

Oh no, this wasn't working. I'm seriously so confused right now towards why he wanted me to keep shut but now doesn't really care if I talk loud? Is there or is there not someone else in this house?