17.I still love you

I'm sitting on my bed With books scatterde around my body. I'm so freaking tired this is not normal. I missed alot. thank god I'ts Friday, I only had 4 hours of school. 

It's been exactly a month now that i've been back to school. I've been stuck with work and essays all week. Wich actually is a good thing, it keeps my mind of off the troubles involving thom. The thought of Thom already gives me an unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Then there also is the mom thing. she's trying to apoligize but to be honest I'm not waiting for her explanations. I don't feel like wanting to know now. I know I  said I wanted her to explain, but I have to much on my mind. So everytime she tries to explaine I brush it off.

And when you thought that was all.... Well it isn't. So to top it all of my sister keeps bugging me with questions about Drey, where i don't even know half of the answers too. So much that it makes my head explode. And when they aren't here my mind drifts - AGAIN of to thom who plays the biggest role of my explolding headache. I know he wants me dead, I also know he wants the harddrive. No scratch that he wants my whole family dead.

There has to be a way to catch him. There HAS  to be. The more I keep thinking about it the more my head keeps hurting. Why can't we trace him down? I'm sick of waiting. I don't want to wait until Thom himself reaches out to us. I don't want to imagine what will happen if he reaches out first. Ther will be chaos if he does.

"UGH" I groan out frustrated. I got of my bed pulling my hand through my hair frustrated. I shouldn't have to worry about this stuff.

I should be worrying about school work. I should keep myself busy with finishing of my essays, distratct myself by listening to nikki's constant rambling a bout josh hutcherson, Damon salvatore, or how hott the new football coah is from this year. I should be worrying about normal teenage stuff.

Pfftt when have I ever been in a normal situation, when have i ever been normal.

I have to stop thinking about this. I need to finish of my home work get my life back on track. So that's what i do. I open up my textbook and started working again. Going trhough tekstbook after tekstbook and subject after subject. assingment after assignment. I started ramming my fingers on the keys of my keyboard, starting on my essay of napoleon bona parte.

I don't know how long I've been typing a bout the fall of napoleon bana parte, but after a while my fingers started to ache. After two full hours I stopped, taking a break from my aching fingers. I was proud of the work I finished. Just two more pages and I'm finished.

Two hours... Two fucking hours and I'm finally done with stupid napoleon bonaparte. The man was tiny how the hell could the world take the men serious. for a tiny men he sure brought some destruction. Shaking my head i saved the documents. Lord knows i'm not making the mistake losing this stupid essay after the hours i spend waisting on making it.

I stretched my fingers hearing a sattisfying crack. I yawned I was tired. Just when I was about to close my eyes, I hear a familiar ticking sound coming from the balcony door. I stood up pulling my hair in a bun. and pulling the waistband of my sweatpants up.

I knew who was behind the door. A weird sense of dechavu consumed me. I satrted walking towards the door. I haden't even opened the door properly yet, before I felt two strong and muscular arms wrap around the small of my back. I felt hot strong lips in the crook of my neck, I closed my eyes letting a soft sattisfying sigh leave my lips.

"Drey" I sighed softly. I let him draw me in his scent. As I wrapped my arms around his neck i pulled his face closer to me and kissing his lips, dragging him into my room at the same time.