7. the "accident"

"No no you are lying. LIAR." I shook  my head. Tangling my fingers in my hair. There is no way that my father could've killed someone it just couldn't be true. And then it started sinking in..

Tom killed him.. He killed my father.

"MURDERE!!" I started darting to him. "Easy Carrie.." He grabbed my arm and tree me to the ground. But I caught myself and jumped up lifting my leg and kicking him in the face.

I might be a nerd but I can kick ass.

"You little bitch." He spit out. Touching his face. He send me a dangerous glare. But I stood my ground.I could handle the rest of the gang. How hard was it not to get hit by Tom? Wow that sounded cocky..

Focus!!

Right focus.my reflex started to kick in suddenly my body swinged its way to the left ditching a hit from Tom. And I kept on doing that.Kick after kick, punch after punch and I did that until my back hit the wall.

"You're trapped Carriena" he said putting his hand lightly on my throat. "You wish. If you kill me now you'll never find what you or your dad were looking for." I spit out.

"Besides.. Tom every man.. Has a weakness for a Sandoz.",I leaned closer to his ear. "Ask your father." I whispered in his ear.
º•○●○•º•○●○•º

" catch me if you can !!" I giggled. Running up the hill. With the boys following me. " Psst Carr Carr"  I frowned.  Looking around me I found a little girl dressed in her yellow skirt and white blouse hiding in a tree. I grinned. " hey  squirl wait for me okay." I whisper yelled. I climbed up the tree. Carefully trying not to ruin the bluedress . I don't wear them often but I like this one. "Hurry Carrie they are coming"  my sister hushed. She grabbed my hand pulling me up.

"They're here.. Somewhere sir at least Carriena is." Tom said to my dad. I rolled my eyes douche.

After a few minutes I climbed out of the tree. Sarah was already at the picknic table munching on a corn stick. I saw my mother an Mr. Tracer talking about something.

"Come on John we both know no one can resist or even beat me." My mother said with a hint of challenge in her voice. "You sure? Cause when we were in highschool I'm sure I beat you in cheer leading! Which ... Was very embarrassing when I think a bout it" he frowned. "Which meant my wife won. And you lost."  My father said.
"Yeah but I won her heart. Drake. If I come to think of it she stole our hearts and then in college she dumped it somewhere. "

"So come no one can resist me haha"  my mom laughed. The two man shook their head.

.. Wow my mom was a bitch.. Huh see where I got that from I shrugged.

"Carriena there you are. Not hiding are you?" I looked up to Mr. Tracer. I shook my head smiling. "She's just like you Carol. But all three of them are of course.. " he said.

"Frizzy come on or else I'm gonna eat all the ribs!!" I fake gasped. "You wouldn't dare" I said bringing my hands up. He smiled and took a big bite of the spareribs. "Leave something for me! " I said grabbing a plate.
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

He clenched his fist. And turned around. "Don't foul me carriena . you know you aren't the only one here right. Your sisters are here. Your uncle is here.. Not to forget your two shining armors are here. I wonder.. What they would do.. If I would hurt you." He smirked.

"You are pathetic weak and a self centered jerk!! If you were smart you'd already have what you were looking for but no. You had to kill my dead. And now you need me to fix your problem. But that's just it Tom. I won't help you I quit a long time ago. I'm not getting myself and my family in danger again and watch them fall apart!! Maybe I'm not happy but they are." He shook his head.

"Just what j thought.. For a girl who's father was a genius and mother was a legend you sure are naive and stupid you know. But I already knew you wouldn't agree. Now let me tell you what I did to your daddy   dearest" he said.

º•○●○•º•○●○•º•○●○•º
"By dad!! Just be in time for my dance okay I'm doing a solo for the first time." Sarah said with a glim in her eyes. " It's going to be fine.  I'll be there okay. Daddy first has to take care of something." She nodded and with that he left. Going to John. After an hour driving to Johns office your dad climbed out the car. I know because I was there. It was the day he would hack into some system. But when he entered the office... He changed his mind. After Carolina died he couldn't handle it anymore his highest priority right then and there were his daughters. When your father told my father that he would quite my father god mad. Hell broke out. Guards were coming out of all the places. My dad threatened your father to give him the hard drive or else he would kill you. He knew you were the most important of all three. I still don't get it. But he just knew. But your father didn't hassitate. He took out his gun and shot my father. It automatically made him the leader. But he forgot one thing. I was still there. I could stop him and get the hard drive .  but after I went after him.he didn't do anything. I was mad. He killed my dad and just thought he could get away with it. I threatened to go to the police,to harms his daughters. But he was like stone. When he got in his car I followed him. It was dark and he was about to go to your sisters school when I scooped him of the street. The car flew to the side upside down there was fire I got away and called 911 and I disappeared for  1 and a half year. That was when I saw you. In the cafe. The club. And at the school.

" you were at the club. With your laptop in your hands. That was when I was watching you. But you were never alone. You were always with him. But now? Now you're all alone Carriena. Unless you give me the hard drive I will let you sisters and uncle go and your friends. All you have to do is give me the hard drive Carriena." He said. Walking to the door he looked at me over his shoulder  one more time. And left the room.

I stumbled to the ground. My body felt heavy and my eyes were wet from the tears. Damn I feel like a pregnant lady with an overdrive on hormones mixed with a girl on her period who just got dumped by her boyfriend and failed to attempt on her diet. Tears were falling down burning my cheeks. Tasting the salty liquid. God I'm so pathetic..

My parents died trying to protect us. And I failed trying to protect the rest of the family. Good! Now I'm looking like a over loaded waterfall!!

Focus Carriena!

1. What do we know a bout mom and dad.

2. What use is this hard drive.

After 3 hours I still couldn't get a rational answer. I didn't know what or who my parents worked for. Or what this had drive was really about. I didn't know if my sisters were mad at me terrified or even knew what was going on.

And this hole situation people relying on me wasn't making it any easier for me.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Days past by. The clock was thicking.. What was I going to do? He could walk in any minute in any hour every day. Threatening Sarah and Cassidy. I had to do something.

helloooooo beautifull spiecess!! Its me!! Its 12,am here... So HAPPY MOTHERSDAY!!
.. I'm watching jason status right now with my mom lol expandable or something with Silvester Stallone. So.. I hope you will enjoy this chappy and I'll update in the middle of the week or else in the weekends. I know the chapters are short lately but that is because I'm updating repately. If a chapter is kinda long... It means I'm not updating for at least a week or else I'm gonna disappoint you guys with an authors note... Kinda like this one lol but.....  Oh and if you couldn't find the last chapter its called putting two and two together before the A/N

I realllyyy love you guys so byeeeee

Xxx Zoe out!!