16. Awake

AND SHE IS BACK hello everyone(or whoever is reading this my stats say they are all girl and 70 Precent or so are all between the age of 12 to 18 and the other 30 precent between the 20 and 35 which I can't believe ) so its been a long time and I am so sorry but I almost gave up on this story but here ya go

Recap :
"I'm going to kiss you Carriena I hope you will wake up like aurora" he chuckled.

*** flashback
My eyes were closed. I heard the yelling downstairs. I sighed. My eyelids felt so heavy. Suddenly I heard the door open. Quite steps made it to the relax chair.

I held my breath.  Trying not to smile. I felt his breath on my cheeks.

"Oh aurora with you beautiful curly hair and dark skin. When I will kiss you. You're going to wakeup from your deep deep sleep. You will kiss your prince. And you'll marry him. "

I felt him lean in closer. He kissed the tip of my head, the tip ofmy nose. Jeezz when was he going to kiss me...  kiss me already
And he did he kissed me on the lips. I felt him smile in the kiss. His hands stroke the outlines of my cheeks. I reacted. Placing my hands on his head pulling him closer.

I opened my eyes. He was smirking. Leaning closer he carresed my thigh and went under my sundress .
Closing my eyes I gasped.
I pinned him to the chair. Un bottoming his blouse. He chuckled.

"You're such a bad princess" I smirked.

***end of flashback

My heart skipped a beat. I felt my self getting lighter. I saw light forming. My eyelids flutterd open. ************************

They were scolding me. The first thing my sister did was scolding me. Telling me to never do it again, why I even got involved with men like that. Why couldn't I fall for a normal guy. All questions I did not have the answers too. And honestly my head was pounding because of her interrogation.
Rolling my eyes I turned my head to Sarah she hadn't Said a word.

"sassy what do you have to say" her eyes shot to mine, i could read the emotions of her face. She was scared. Confused a deep frown covered her face. she reached my hand and i moved to the sight so she could sit on the bed. her head on my shoulder. I closed my eyes sighing in exhaustion and relief.

"i'm sorry"i whispered, she just hugged me tighter. "It doesn't matter, you are save now you saved us carry. you even found mom.. wel she found you."

*********

The doctor said i could go home in a few months, i had a concussion and my ribs were badly bruised. I sight what am I going to do. I can't go back to school tom is still out there. My head hurts of the thinking I've been doing here.

I peaked my brain about what toms next move could've been . My eyelids dropped closed
. And I slumbered in to sleep.
**********
The next day I woke up to a snorting sound next to me. My heart melted Andrew was slumbed against dreys shoulder. Let me tell you he didn't look happy. It's adorable tho.

"He's been sleeping like this the whole damn time, I think I can't feel my shoulder anymore"

"He's been sleeping like this the whole damn time, I think I can't feel my shoulder anymore". He made a face and pushed Andrews head away.
"Man gross stop drooling on me" he slapped Andrew on the head, startling him.

" who what who's dying.. ommgphf oof. Grhnps that hurt" by now I was laughing so hard I didn't even care my ribs hurt happy tears we're falling from my cheeks.
"Yeah yeah I get it I'm funny. Come here " Andrew pulled him self of the ground and braised me in a hug. He put his face in my hair and said.

" I missed you frizzy"
" I missed you too Andy "
"Hey what am I air ?" Drey said.
" yes yes you are you're my air " I smiled up to him
" I've missed you too "
*************
Weeks past and controls came and go mom said she would move all her stuff to the house to make sure we would be alright. I'm picking of school where I'm left off. Just a few weeks then I'm gone here if I get out of the hospital tho. 

I still don't think i could forgive her, she left. without a warning. she didn't explaine any of it.  How could she let everything get out of hand like that. Why couldn't  she just explaine.

i closed my eyes, breath carry. In and then out. She had reasons, like you had, to protect the family. Right yes to protect the family. Now focus.  I started of in my mind, one Tom is still out there. mom is alive. Drey is back in my life. Family isn't save.. yet. my head hurts from all the thinking how am i supposed to keep my family save find a criminal, make sure my i don't know friend/ boyfriend doesn't become a criminal, handle school and handle mom.

It took me three days to think really clear. I still couldn't find out how to handle things. but what i did know is that i had to protect them. tomorrow i could go home. I would go to school soon.

School, probably the only normal thing in my freaking life.

"Is she awake?"
" Does it look like she's awake you moron." I heard Drey say. Andrew scoffed. I opened my eyes to see Andrew shoving drey, I opened my mouth to say something but it was already too late. Just when the nurse came in with a platter full of food drey collided to the ground taking the nurse with him. I swear these guys act like children.

" are guys seriously doing this right now"
The morons both looked up.
"Can you guys please help the poor nurse I swear how the hell do you two even work together"

They looked to one another and said "we don't "
I rolled my eyes, I can't believe it's barely a month ago that drey came back barging in my life. And what happens after all this is over?
Should I get back together or something?
No I can't
But I love him right
You can't carriena they wi-

"Hello C ? Yo Carriena " Andrews eyes widened with panic. He flaunted his hands before my eyes and shook me like a doll.
I winced " shit Andy that hurts, let go of me you moron "

Drey pushed him a side and concern filled his eyes. He pierced his forest green eyes right trough me. His intense gaze still fixated on me. His eyebrows formed in to a deep frown and his face consulted to probably many scenarios running through his head. He's calculating me.
He used to do this all the time when we were together. I felt a warm feeling running through my body. Tears welled up in my eyes.

I think I do want him back
***********

I am So sorry iT took me sooo long to update it's almost Christmas and this book is still in the middle or almost end of spring break lol or something actually I don't really remember but hey here is an update I at least know there are two people reading this story and I am trying to update as fast as I can . I actually had this chapter already between my concepts but still I had to edit some details into it and it's all in all not that great of a chapter. But hey this is as good as it gets. I also have another thing I want to tell you guys.
But I'll tell that in the next update 👋 bye bye