Sasuke&Krishna vs. Kisame&Itachi

"We have visitors."

A female member of the Akatsuki stated, alerting the other members. They each stood on a finger of two hands that connected to the Gedo Mazo. Chakra flowed into the mouth from Gaara whom screamed in pain.

"Are they ninja?"

"Yes, there are two ninja heading straight here and someone is tailing them. That person does not appear to be a ninja."

"Itachi, Kisame."

They both nodded disappearing from atop the fingers.

"This will set us back. What a pain."

"Patience."

I shielded my eyes from the lively sun as we exited the damp and dreary forest. Something was weird; it felt like we were being watched. Just as my suspicion arose a kunai soared past me and I moved to the left to doge it.

"Looks like they found us. No point in running."

"Who said we we're going to run? *che*"

I rolled my eyes, pulling out two kunai of my own. I paid close attention to the surrounding forests. Two persons finally appeared. Wait, why did I say 'finally'? These guys are tough I shouldn't be taking this lightly. Gaara needs me right now and I can't die just yet. Anyways back to them...wait a minute. Does that man have a sharingan? He must be...

I turned to Sasuke who had a furious expression on his face. I reached out to stop him but he dashed away, immediately attacking his brother. I sighed. There is no way he'll win if he cannot concentrate and control his anger.

"You should pay attention!"

I gasped as a large sword that resembled sharp scales descended from above me. I jumped back receiving a slash on my arm. That really hurt and my shirt! I paid 10 ryo for this! What type of blade is that? And why does this person resemble a fish?! My wound started to heal, thank goodness. There's no way I'm going to win with two small kunai.

I gritted my teeth and charged forward. Confidence is key right now. He swung his sword. I took the chance and dashed as fast as I could, landing a liver shot. He stumbled and I sent a hard kick to his wrist. My feet never fail me. He dropped his blade and I charged in again. I kicked with my right leg; he stopped it with his arm countering with a punch. I guarded with my arms wincing as his bare fists collided. I blocked his next punch with my left hand as I sent a fast kick the temple.

"You are not yet ready little brother."

"Shut u-

I dropped and rolled, avoiding fish-man's fist. I stormed over to Sasuke, snatching him away before he was hit by Itachi's fireball jutsu. He breathed hard in my arms and I growled.

"Sasuke wake up, now is not the time!"

His eyes opened again and I sighed placing him down.

"Uchiha concentrate. This is no time to let anger dictate your movements. Don't let this fight be a was-

"Yeah, yea I got it."

I nodded and got back into stance as fish man charged toward me with his large blade in hand. I performed hand signs, focusing my chakra as I did each one.

"Fire style: Fire Dragon"

I performed the technique I modeled after Kakashi's water dragon. But something was weird. His sword...IT'S ABSORBING MY CHAKRA! It started to grow, forming sharp teeth and I started to feel as small as a mouse before it. Chakra is useless, hand to hand is the only way.

I jumped to the left as the sword stretched and lunged at me. I ran towards him but immediately jumped back once the blade attacked. I gritted my teeth at the decision I was about to make. I ran forward again and his blade charged forward. I side stepped to the left blocking it with my arm. I hissed out loud as the skin on my hand was shredded but I didn't waste time. I sped forward landing a barrage of kicks as he dodged with his hands. Black chakra enveloped my legs and this time I made sure to break his wrist. He yelped letting go of his sword. I performed hand signs once again.

"Fire style: Fire Dragon!"

He screamed in agony as flames burned his body. Something else was off. His body started to change. What? I looked closely and in his place laid a ninja from the sand. I turned around to check his blade to see that it had lost its unique appearance.

*lightning noise*

I jumped at the sudden noise. When I looked over at Sasuke he had pierced Itachi through the heart. Black crows suddenly appeared and Itachi had also changed form into a regular ninja.

"What?!"

"It is very strange but I have no time to waste. I'm moving o-n."

There was a prick in my neck and my head started to feel heavy. I struggled to stand and eventually fell to the floor. My vision was blurry and I started to lose my hearing.

"...maru...sent...e...suke..."

I caught a glimpse of familiar black hair before losing consciousness.

~Kakashi and Pakkun~

Kakashi dashed through the forest behind Pakkun his ninja pug. He had left Naruto and Sakura with Team Guy along with Lady Chiho to search for Gaara whilst he searched for Krishna.

"Pakkun how much longer?"

"Calm down Kakashi."

Kakashi sighed in annoyance as he travelled at full speed. 'That stubborn girl. She knows that she is still in danger of being captured. I shouldn't have listened to her. Staying in The Hidden Leaf was best but she...*sigh*'

"Kakashi, I smell her."

They travelled faster until they arrived at a large open field. Pakkun trotted over to a red stain in the grass.

"This is it."

Kakashi felt his hear skip a beat. 'She's injured...what happened, where is she?'

"Is this it. Can't you smell anything else?"

"Maybe if we get farther away from this smell I can detect something."

"Then let's go."

"Roger"