Homecoming

Two and a half years later in Konoha

"Aww Krishna you're leaving already?"

"I'll be back on my next free day."

"That'll be in foreeeeever."

Krishna ruffled Ko's hair triggering him to recoil and fold his arms in protest. Ko is one of the children of the Hidden Leaf's orphanage. He has brown hair, eyes and many freckles.

"Don't be a brat Ko. Krishna has important stuff to do. She is a ninja after all."

Ko stuck his tongue out at Aiko whilst Krishna giggled. A plump lady with light brown hair walked over to Krishna holding an envelope, an excited grin on her face.

"What is it "

"Read it and you'll see."

Krishna took the letter and read aloud.

Dear :

The Accounts Administration of the Leaf has reviewed your requests of a Cooking, Art and Music facility for the 'Second Chance Orphanage'. A music facility has been approved. However, if the children of the orphanage can successfully showcase their music skills by the end of the year a Cooking facility will be worked upon.

Sincerely,

5th Hokage Lady Tsunade

The children in the orphanage cheered and bombarded Krishna with hugs. grinned brightly at all of the smiling faces.

"Thank you Krishna, without your help this orphanage would still be full of sad faces. This aunt is truly grateful."

"D-on't mention i-t" She replied struggling to break free from the children.

"Guys I've got to go, Kakashi will be angry with me if I arrive late again."

"Thank you Krishna!"

A smile positioned itself on her face as she left the open doors. She reminisced about the first time she found the place. It was neglected by the Leaf's government but because of her protests and demands it is finally functional and the children are happier than ever. She took a deep breath and began to walk, the wind blowing through her messy red fro that held a blue dragonfly pin at the left side.

~At the Practice Field~

"Tsk, tsk. What kind of child makes their parent wait?"

"That'd be you Kakashi-sensei."

"Yeah, she sure did learn it from you."

"Come on guys."

Krishna walked into the training grounds to be met by Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto.

"Naruto, long time-

"No see."

He finished her sentence returning a fist bump. They looked each other up and down, analyzing every changed detail.

Krishna was no longer small and scrawny but curvaceous and muscular. Her outfit was also different. She wore a long sleeved black shirt with light blue fitted pants and black sandals.

On the other hand Naruto was no longer short and adolescent instead he grew taller with very mature and masculine features. His orange jumpsuit was upgraded to black and orange with black sandals.

After the interrogation they both gave each other an approving nod.

"Okay, okay you can chat later but right now I have important news."