A New Era

Two weeks had passed since they arrived when an interesting character paid Kakashi, Krishna and Sasuke a visit. His purpose was to intimidate the Uchiha boy but that...was a mistake. The spotlight was no longer on him but on our mysterious protagonist.

The shear amount of power she emitted was startling. Chakra the colour of death swirled around her small frame. She struggled to restrain herself. Her once rose coloured eyes turned a deep yellow with a four point star in the middle, a single dot at each crevice.

"Sasuke get back. I'll handle this."

Kakashi's eyes widened when he realized Krishna had disappeared from her previous spot leaving behind dust as evidence.

She was fast but Gaara's sand was faster. Gaara of the sand; a fellow competitor in the chunnin exams. With red hair that rivaled Krishna's and cold green eyes.

His sand tightened around her waist leaving her hands inches away from his neck-her target. Her chakra then began trailing up his sand into his ears, nose and mouth-suffocating him. Kakashi froze in place as Gaara's chakra was pulled away from him and towards Krishna. Blue changed to red and Gaara's appearance started to shift into a more feral one.

"Gaara!"

A yell from the distance broke Kakashi's confusion. A gust of wind took Krishna by surprise, blowing her a few feet back from Gaara who fell to the floor soon after. The girl with puffy twin-pony tails grabbed Gaara and quickly poofed away in a cloud of smoke.

Kakashi made haste, quickly performing a clone jutsu, restraining Krishna and sedating her. His clone immediately disappeared as it was burned by the chakra surrounding her. Sasuke walked over as Kakashi caught Krishna. The chakra around her body now disappeared giving Kakashi a bit of relief.

'That stupid boy allowing MY power to be seized by some scrawny midget.'

A month had passed and both Sasuke and Krishna's training had progressed smoothly. Sasuke had managed to learn but not perfect the chidori-a move that creates the sound of a thousand chirping birds. On the other hand Krishna had learned the basics of combat such as attack, defense and counter-attacking.
In short, training was done and it was time for Sasuke to put his jutsu to test in the final match of the chunnin exams.

"Good luck Sasuke."

The conceited boy smirked blocking her goodwill with a wall of arrogance. Krishna didn't mind, it was his personality and she held great respect for his determination this past month.

Krishna entered the stands of the arena as Kakashi and Sasuke poofed to the fighting ground. The arena went wild and Krishna's eyes widened when Gaara appeared. She stepped back, turning to get away from the arena when Naruto called out to her. She turned thinking his voice was right behind her but he was actually 10 seats down.

She had no time to chat. She walked down the stairs and was quickly met with Kakashi. He noticed her eyes and quickly escorted her out of the arena when an explosion was heard farther into the village.

She sat shaking with her knees pulled close to her chest. Kakashi had trusted her safety to a shelter and rushed back to the stadium. The civilians stayed away from the girl whose body started to be surrounded by black chakra.

'Fight it.'

She slowly picked herself up and steadied her breathing. The people in the room gasped moving even further away.

Unable to contain her urges, she walked out of the shelter when a giant snake fell in front of her.

"Hey little girl get back inside it's dangerous out here!"