Chapter 17

Areum's POV

"Yah! Jungkookie? Where are you?" I asked Jungkook who was literally no where to be found while I left to buy snacks. Very grateful. Leave the sarcasm

"Yah! If you planned to leave me alone here, fine I'll go back. I won't give you this snacks. Instead when I see you again in school I will smack your face in return!" I loudly said.

I was about to turn around when I saw a ghost mask in front of me. You know what I mean? The grim reaper like mask that's used for Halloween? Yeah that one. And How I hate that. So yeah, I screamed like there's no tomorrow and like I'm gonna have a heart attack.

"Yah! Areum! Are you gonna make me deaf." Realising it was Jungkook all along, I hit him with all my strength.

"A-apayo!!!" Jungkook shouted while laughing.

"Hmp! That's what you get for scaring me!" I said

"Okay okay, mianhae" Jungkook said.

"Where were you anyways?" I asked

"Uhmm, behind the tree." He said while he plastered a wide grin on his face.

"Hmp!" I left him without saying any other word.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Jungkook shouted from behind

I suddenly started to wake up with my eyes slowly opens.
And I started to get up on the... wait where am I? Then I looked around and realised it was the hospital bed.

That was a weird dream. I know Jungkook when I was still a kid?

Then suddenly the words that Jungkook said came out of my mind again.

"Look Areum. Yes I was a jerk. But I changed. And what I've said earlier wasn't because I'm blaming you. It's because we want you to realise that lunatic was the cause of your amnesia." 

"We were friends back then. All of us. Especially you and me. And, and I miss you so much. Pl-please come back."

Is it true? Can I just trust him? Does he really mean it? Do I really have amnesia?

Then my thought were diverted to the door. Cause it crept open.

"Areum!" Taehyung greeted

"Hey Tae-Tae." I said

"How are you? Are you okay now?" Taehyung asked

"Yeah pretty much." I said with a smile

"That's good." Taehyung said

"Where are the others?" I asked

"Some got home. But some just bought foods. Like your suitors.

"Wh-what suitors? Haha. You've to be kidding me." I said with a nervous smile.

"Well don't lie to me. Cause they already told me." Taehyung said

"Fine. But they're only two." I said

"Pshhh. No. Not just two." He said

"Wait what?" I asked curiously

Then he got a chair  and place it beside me.

"There are a lot actually. Like..." He said while putting his finger on his chin.

"Like?" I asked

"Jun, Baekhyun hyung, Woozi, Yoongi hyung and Jungkook." He said

"Yeah..." I suddenly began to think and realised what he just said.

"WHAT?! THAT MANY?!?!?!" i shouted

"Are you trying to make me deaf???" He said while pitting his hands on his ears.

"But only two confessed to me." I said

"Well, maybe they're just shy. But don't worry. If someone tries to hurt you, just tell me okay?" He said like a concerned brother.

"Yeah whatever. You know I can handle myself well." I said

"Okay. Now get some rest. Okay?" He said

"Wh-what? But I wanna go home." I said and pouted.

"Daebak! It's so cute to see you pout. But no. Take a rest. The doctors needs a few tests, okay?" Taehyung said

"Tests? For what? I just got soaked in the rain that's why I fainted earlier. That's why I don't need that. And where's Jungkook? I said

"I don't know. Just get some rest. I"ll be back later. And Jungkook is in the other room. Why? You miss him?" He asked then he smirked and raised his eyebrows.

"Yah! I dont miss him. I'm just wondering how he is." I said defensively.

"Okay whatever you say dongsaeng." Tae said and left.

Aish... I'm so frustrated. I should better get some rest...