Chapter Nineteen: This Isn't The Last Battle

As the morning sun rising in the sky. Siena made it home.

"Daughter where have you been?"

"Fighting Angel father."

"Sister your home how was your fight.?"

"Sirix you knew about this?"

"Yes. But I told her not to go."

"Oh shut up brother. Father he is friends with her. How else could she escape."

Sirix looked at her then his father. But he stood his ground. He had to make sure he wasn't going to get caught.

"Father she is insane how could I do that. I wasn't even with her. I was in the dark part of the forest collecting things."

"Oh yeah brother things for what?"

"A spell you twit. I am making a power spell. To increase power."

"Then use it on me make me strong."

"It's not ready. For all you know it could kill you. And I don't think that would be wise."

"I don't fucking care."

"Sirena my sweet your brother is right. He must prefect the spell and in the time he will be sure he don't mess up."

Shade put his hand on Sirix' head. He once again had control over him. His eyes went a full color.

"There."

"What did you do to him father."

"If he was siding with them then I have him under a spell of my own. He will not remember her as when she was here. But as the enemy like he should. He will make the spell. But I want him to fight angel you take who ever."

"Yes father."

By angel,

Angel woke up and stretched.

"Morning already. Damn."

As she got out of bed her wound were already close to healed. She smiled. She went downstairs to see everyone still asleep. She went up stairs to Dante's room to see if he was still asleep. As she opened the door. Dante was putting on new clothes.

"HEY!"

"Oh shit sorry Dante I didn't think your were up."

"Well I am but my pants are on now so if you want to come in you can."

"Thanks plus i wanted to talk about earlier. Before bed."

"Okay."

Angel came in and closed the door. Dante looked at her then looked for a shirt to put on. Angel turned around. And started blushing.

"What?"

"Still not use to seeing you topless. Plus after earlier I'm dying."

"Ha. Well not my fault I'm sexy."

Angel blushed even more. She turned around and tried to keep herself calm.

"So anyway. Listen about earlier. Um.... hmmm."

"What?"

"Why did you do that!"

"Do what?"

"Mess with me. You knew didn't you?"

"Angel I know you have a thing for me. So why not have some fun."

"What! Fun! You were killing me..."

Angel started walking around.

"I mean yeah I like you shit I could say love but damn did you really have to torture me really."