Chapter Two ( Beginning Part Two)

When they got to school the one thing he didn't want was to walk into someone.

"Hey watch it dude."

"Mmm well maybe you shouldn't be looking at your phone like an idiot."

"Wow wait say that again."

Angel walked around the corner to only see star arguing with dante. His face looked familiar but she couldn't place him.

"Hey!"

They looked at angel like she wasn't supposed to be there.

"That's my friend and i suggest that you leave her alone or you deal with me."

"Angel it's okay i got this."

"No you're my friend and i will help. So you better beat it or your teeth will be missing now go away and if i see you with my friend again fighting her in any way. Your face will be answering to my fists."

Angel glared at him and he turned and walked into school and to his first class. He sat there listening to music he downloaded the night before. Then she came in after him.

"What you're in this class too now."

"Uuuuh I have always been in this class. You mean to say that you're in the same class as me or what..."

"You know i don't like you..."

"Yeah and i don't really care now do i."

Angel walked to her seat and just tried to ignore him for the rest of the day. But as someone would guess she didn't, angel talked with her friend in secret all about him and what she thought of him.

"You know the new guy is really weird. Don't you think?"

"Yeah he is but i really don't see why you care angel you told him you didn't so i am confused with what you are trying to do here.?"

"Hey i'm not trying to do anything but yeah. I mean c'mon how can i not talk about him really. I mean look at him i never seen someone that i know be so mean and alone and to themselves like that. And plus the way he treated you earlier i am still mad at him for that so yeah. I can't stand to see one of my best friends be bullied by a person like him. So yeah."

Star look at her and smiled. She was the sweetest person she knew. Sticking up for her friend like that. Now that is a friend worth having.

Dante sat alone at lunch and stayed away from everyone. Dante didn't like to be around anyone even his own family. His sister dana didn't understand why. At one point when he was super small he was happy. But then it just vanished. Dana decided to at least try and make some friends.

"Hi i'm dana i'm new here i'm with dante he is my brother."

Angel and star looked at her and smiled.

"Hi i'm angel and this is star. It's nice to see one of you two trying to make friends."

"Yeah my brother can be stubborn."

"Do you know why i mean not to be rude but i never seen someone like that before."

"I don't know what really happened to him. When we were five he used to be so happy. He liked being around me he liked when i came and asked him to play with me so yeah but then one day he went on a small walk didn't come back for a long while. And when he did it's like he changed. I don't know what happened on that walk but since then that was the last i seen the brother i loved with all my heart and loved to play with when no one else was around."

Dana looked up at the sky then looked back to dante. The look in her eyes filled angel and star's hearts with sadness and that feeling of losing the one thing you could ever love.