Chapter Fifteen: Hybrid Power

It wasn't to long for Dante to wake up. He walked into angels room. She was still out cold. Until he heard a moan.

"Aangel?"

"Mmm......ddante?"

"Oh hey angel your up."

"Yeah hey what happened everything is all fuzzy."

"Well what do you remember?"

"I remember walking to go by you and i met up with a guy and all i remember is a flash of light and that's it."

"Hmmm okay well get up we all need to talk go wake up the others i am going in a shower okay."

"Yeah. Okay."

"I'll see you soon."

"Okay Dante."

Angel walked out the room and tried to wake up Dana first until she started to hear a faint voice call her name.

"Aaaangel....."

She stood and walked back into her room then up to the roof. The voice sounded like a man but in her heart it sounded familiar to her. But she never heard this voice before.

"Angel my darling hear me and know I'm here."

Angel looked around but she couldn't find out where the voice was coming from. But soon enough her wolf ears picked up the sound of music. Luckily it wasn't that far away. She went back inside to find out it was coming from the bathroom. And the only one in there at the time is Dante.

Angle couldn't help but walk in and start dancing to it without him knowing. Well until she started to sing to it.

"What the?"

Dante peeked his out from the shower door and seen her sitting on the sink singing to the song. So he just started to. Dana woke up with star. They had both heard them singing. When they went by the door they both heard their voices. Then looked at each other. And whispered.

"Holy crap are they good.!"

"I know I never hear my brother sing before he sounds amazing!"

"Dude we should record them and not say anything."

"Yeah but in a way that would be mean if they found out you know so let's not and keep it between us only okay."

"Okay hehe."

They went back to the couch and waiting for angel and Dante to get done with whatever they where doing. Which mostly looked like a singing contest.

When the song was done. Dante finished his shower and angel left the bathroom smiling. When she got into her room and layed on her bed she started to hear a voice again. It was the same voice that she hear before.

"Aaaaangel....."

"Hey angel."

"Hmm. Oh hey Dante. I didn't hear you come in."

"Yeah sorry there are some times I can be super light on my feet so yeah. I scare my sister a lot."

"Huh well must be fun..."

"Sometimes it has its downfalls so yeah. But how are you, you look like something is bothering you?"

"Hmmm it's nothing really but yeah. Hey did you said we all needed to talk."