Chapter Sixteen: Black Wolves Dark Side

"Well angel it's your choice. So what's it going to be? Me or him. I can give you everything and anything you want. Just say it."

"No... No...NOOO!"

Star woke up in cold sweats. Angel didn't come back and dante was still being a jerk about it. When he got there he opened the door not caring and grabbed her things and dragged them out to the car.

"Well good morning to you to ass."

"Star right now just shut up please. I don't want to hear it bad enough i have to listen to my sister on the way there now thank you very little."

"Well she needed to know where she was and what had happened so there."

"Hmm. Just because she is my sister doesn't always mean she has to know everything okay. Star come here let me tell you something."

"What?"

"I care about angel i do but i don't like her the way she likes me and i can't help but tell her the truth then lie to her. If i lie what will happen when she finds out the truth months later. She will hate me even more so i had to tell her now then later. I'm sorry. Okay."

"Huuu i understand. I just wish you told hee differently."

"I know. I'm really sorry. I didn't want her to leave like that. I heard you talking to her if she was going to leave back home is where she should of been."

"Hmmm listen dante lets just go to New York and if we find her. Lets see what happens. Alright?"

"Alright."

As they left for the plain. When they got to the airport their plain was ready to go. They only had another hour left til take off. So in a fast act they ran as fast as they could. When they finally made it star and dana sat next to each other to talk. Dante on the other hand. He sat alone. He couldn't help but to think about angel. It was as if she died and was starting to haunt him. So as it would seem sleep would be a hard thing to achieve. So restless flight here we go.

As dante tried to sleep dana and star had some time. They talked about things that they didn't want to talk to dante about.

"So how do you think angel is doing?"

"I don't know. But i hope she is alright. "

"She probably is. You know what i mean?"

"Hmmm maybe. But i miss her. And i can tell your brother misses her to."

"Yeah i can see it. He is so different after we got out here."

"Yeah she likes him too. But he doesn't understand that girls get broken to easy. And angel she never really fell in love with anyone before. So she breaks easy. And without a dad. Yeah."

"Hmmm yeah. Well me and dante. With what we do... We don't have time for love like you guys."

"Oh so i guess that is why dante is so you know..."

"Yeah he doesn't understand what love in anyway. I do. I see it everywhere. And i read about it. Angel doesn't just like him. She did fall in love. But if she is with sirix he might change her mind on him. She her heart might go to him. Dante likes her i see how he watches out for her he just doesn't want to embrace it. You know. He wants to be alone. Before we met you two he didn't want anything to do with me or anyone. So know that he found someone that does like him. He will try and push away so he can be alone.

"No that is not the reason why i told angel off about her liking me. I did it to protect her. So don't tell me. Okay don't i did it for her safety. If we do this then she gets in danger. And i am not having her get killed because she is with me."