Chapter Thirteen: Love, Passion, In The Dark

During the night with slow beating hearts. Only one beats fast. Angle woke up fast and was in cold sweats.

"Hu hu hu hu. Damn it with these nightmares. Why do i just keep having them. And why with dante in it."

Angel got up from the couch. She felt like she had to check on dante. She felt like it was right. When she walked into his room he wasn't there.

"Mmm ddante are you in here? Dante?"

She looked around the room to see if she could find him. But he was no where to be found. She started to look all over the house but still nothing. Then she started to hear footsteps on the roof. She gabbed the baseball bat that was in the coat closet. Then walked outside. Angle didn't notice that is was starting to get cold. But at the time she didn't really care. She thought that dante might be in trouble and or someone was trying to kill her. When she went outside she raised the bat high. She got ready to hit anything. She heard the footsteps hit the ground. Then they started to come closer to the door. She screamed and jumped around the corner.

"AAAAAAH!!"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT IT'S ME ANGEL WAIT DON'T SWING!"

Angel stopped in mid swing. She stopped screaming but she didn't think he was up there.

"Jesus christ you scared the living fucking hell out of me."

"I'm sorry angel i didn't think you were awake."

"Well where were you?"

"I was fixing my dish for my TV. It's getting so cold that it is freezing up."

"Oh well i didn't know that. I thought You were yeah."

"Hey listen if anyone was going to come and kill me or you trust me. I would be the first to kick some ass."

"Oh well okay."

"Hey listen do you want to watch a movie with me i am pretty lonely in my room. I have a bean bag bed if you want to lay in that."

"Yeah i was having a nightmare anyway. So i wanted to come by you and see if i can sleep on the floor or something."

"Hey don't worry you can come and get me for anything even a nightmare. If you wanted to."

"Mmm okay dante thanks."

Dante walked back inside

Dante walked back inside. But when she walked through the door the heat of the apartment hit her. She got chills all over her. She was so cold. She didn't realize that when she was getting scared it was making her blood warm. Making it seem like it was warm outside . When it was really cold. Dante hugged her from behind. Putting a small blanket around her.

"Uh dante what are you doing."

"I can tell you are cold. So i want to make you warm."

"By giving me a blanket and hugging me."