I love you.. So Much..

"So tell me, Eli Ayase, what do you think?" Says Eli's and Maki's female boss one day at their company. The employees were working as usual outside the boss' office. The blonde has her eyes widened like she just saw or heard something terrible, "B-But.. M-Ms. Gaiza, Maki is still not sure if she wants to take it or not. Don't you think we should think about this for now?" Ms. Gaiza shook her head, "I finally got the approval letter coming from that first-class hospital and the fact that they have heard someone so talented like Maki, they immediately told me to get her to their hospital at once." "Still, Ms. Gaiza, this is being too sudden." Eli sweat-dropped and Ms. Gaiza blinked.

"Eli Ayase, isn't this what Maki always wanted? To work under this hospital? You don't get this often. If we don't hurry soon, they might turn down the offer."

Eli clenched her fists tightly as she frowned while looking down at her boss' desk, Ms. Gaiza noticed Eli's sour mood and raised an eyebrow, "Alright Eli, you better tell me what is going on." She then crossed her arms and the blonde flinched a bit, "W-Well.. It's kinda personal.." Eli rubbed her nape but Ms. Gaiza eyed Eli sharply, "You have to tell me, we are all friends here. Don't worry, this won't reach to the ears of many." The blonde went silent for a moment, realizing that her boss is right, she cannot hide anything from her so it is best to just spit it out.

"Well, you see, Ms. Gaiza, Maki fell in love with this girl named Nico Yazawa and I can feel that Nico will be answering Maki's feelings well sooner or later that is." Eli sooner spoke up and Ms. Gaiza eyed her intensely for a moment before sighing, "Sheesh.. Young adults these days.. I'll see to it if they will reconsider." Eli's eyes sparkled, "R-Really?" "In one condition." Ms. Gaiza then halted her small celebration, "It is not entirely heart-breaking but I want to test something and see if this so-called 'feelings' are real. I'm doing this not because I want Maki and Nico to be strong but I'm also doing this for the sake of their own future and for them to be ready with various problems in the future."

Eli blinked and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh, jeez, don't tell me that.." Maki sighed. She just arrived in her office and now the blonde just told her something that will really test her patience.

"Ms. Gaiza really wants you to go to that hospital, the administrators in there already listed you as their regular staff." Eli spoke and the redhead groaned.

'What am'I going to do? Nico will really kill me..' Maki thought as she put a hand over her mouth once she sat down on her chair.

"Nico hasn't answered you yet right?" Eli blinked and Maki sweat-dropped before looking over at the blonde, "Well actually.."

Eli's eyes widened.

"EHH?! Don't tell me that.." But Maki halted Eli by raising a palm with her other hand and released a small sigh, "She answered me last night and now this happened."

"Well, maybe you should tell her about this?"