Chapter 6: The Laughter of the Sky

Start from the beginning

He was so confused.

"A-ano...Wh-who are you?" he asked, stuttering. The two persons gasped and stared at him. "Y-you don't remember us?" the person on his right asked in disbelief. Tsuna wasn't so cure what he really means by that tone. Does he supposed to know them? Now that he looked at him fully, he could see his reddish hair and black eyes. Tsuna turned sideways in a repeating manner. He could see the disappointment and pain lingering within their eyes.

Why? Why? Why?!

A bump on his throat came as he feels his heart clenching as he stared at their eyes. 'What's going on?' He kept asking himself. 'Why does my heart feels this way?' he thought.

The sky felt uncomfortable.

Yasu sighed and walked closer to Junko. He wrapped his arm around Junko's shoulder. Yasu stared at Tsuna intently as if his gaze would answer his thousand questions. Tsuna gulped at the thought. 'What could possibly be-' his question was interrupted when Yasu coughed obviously seeking for his full attention. A sweat formed in Tsuna's head as he tries to cope with the sudden suspense.

And within seconds, out came the answer he's seeking for. Well, not literally...

"We're you're real parents...."

"HIIIEEE!" Came a sudden screeched.

Tsuna fell down from the other side, head first. His feet and hands were twitching as his head tries to engulf the truth. He really didn't expect it, really! He expected something serious since Yasu's eyes were seriously staring at him and his tone was down straight serious. He was still lost in his moments when he heard a laughter.

Oh yes....a laughter...

From Yasu, himself.

"Hahahah! We got you there Tsuna....hahaha!" He heard him yelled. He immediately sat upright and peeked from his side of the bed. He saw Yasu clenching his stomach as he laughed as if it was the greatest prank of all. On his left, Junko sat and giggling slighty. "Honestly, how could you fall for that?" he heard him whisper.

Tsuna felt stupid all of a sudden. Really? How could he be so foolish? Tsuna's face reddened. He was so embarrass. "Hhahahaha! Tsuna that was priceless!" Yasu said as his laughter settles. He wiped the tears left from his eyes before tapping Junko's shoulder. Junko on the other hand looked at the other direction, clearly avoiding a direct eye contact with Tsuna. Tsuna saw it.

The sky sees it all.

Yasu is still laughing, his arm still wrapped around Junko's shoulder dragging him closer. "Hahaha! I still can't get over it! Hahaha..." Yasu said, as he stated himself, still can't get over it.

Tsuna gulped, gathering all the courage he could muster. He slowly made his way towards the door. "I-I n-need to escape h-here..." he kept muttering to himself. But before he can dash his way out, two pairs of hands grabbed him from either side and dragged him to the bed. They laid him quite forcefully. "I-itte..." he muttered as he blinked his eyes. "Ahahahaha..." he heard the blue-eyed guy laughed while rubbing the back of his head and quite embarrassed. The red-haired guy clenched his fist trying his best to control his temper. "Y-yasu..." he said between clenched teeth. The other guy stopped laughing and turned his head to the red-haired. Tsuna could only watch as they start to argue about something...or someone.

"See! It was your carelessness that made Tsuna like that!" Junko said as he pointed his finger at Tsuna. "Hiiee!" Tsuna responded with his usual screeched. But the two gave no attention to this and continue with their little feud. Yasu placed his hand on his jaw, as if he was in deep thought. "Hey! I don't remember doing anything wrong..." Yasu explained himself. You could hear in his voice the doubt he had.