Day 8

favourite memory: any happy time with my friends or family, or when I was alone watching BTS because almost one one of my friends like BTS or Seventeen etc...

or when me and my sister learned boombayah and whistle from Blackpink it was so funny watching my sister dance.

Or when I got a ten for a drawing when I tought it was a 6.5

-SmollEmoBean

Favourite memory: hmm.. I have lots of great memories.
One of my favourite ones is going to the Blackpink concert last year! It was so much fun and I was on tv hehehe

-Gary

Favourite memory:

Okay so I play DND (Dungeons and Dragons) and I am a DM (Dungeon Master). One of my players for fully naked while escaping a prison and he timed it so well because he put on music, like those chasing scenes in a movie about cowboys, and then started chasing the officer's. I died of laughter.

-Zero

Favourite memory:

OKAY SO: I play DND as mentioned above and me and someone else's character (of a different group) really have some romancing going on, and my character got him a necklace and earrings and they were all cute and blushing and UwU.

-Luca

My favourite memory at the moment is probably me and my mom playing new super Mario brothers for the Wii and we honestly just sucked. Going in bubbles at the same time, doing dumb things. It was really funny.

She even said it would probably make good content XD.

-Gary Luca