Chapter 18

"I came by to give something to my dad," Daichi replied, "Then I heard your mother's annoying voice."

"My voice is not annoying!" She argued, "I have a voice of an angel."

"Shut up," Daichi snapped, "You're giving me a headache."

She gasped, "How rude! Is this how your father raised you?"

"No, he wasn't the one who raised me to begin with."

Yuuta sighed. Daichi was arguing with his mother again. Though it was over minor things, she was always yelling her refutes. So noisy, Yuuta thought.

"Why do you dress your son like that?" Daichi asked, "He hates it yet you force him to do these things. He's in college and basically an adult, so give him independence. He can't be your doll forever!"

"You have no right to tell me what I can and can't do!" She retorted, "She is my daughter and I decide what she does!'

"Yeah right," Doku scoffed, "HE'S not your DAUGHTER, HE'S your SON."

"Your father will hear about this if you keep bothering me!" She threatened.

Daichi shook his head and decided that was a good time to stop talking back. Delusional is what everyone called Yuuta's mom here at the place, but they still listened to her because they still want to get payed. He's forced to do this but at least all he has to do is pour drinks and converse with his customers. The rest do other things if asked. Plus, his mom pays him for working, so that's good. 

"Anyways," She continued, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine mother," Yuuta replied, "I can take care of myself."

She smiled and gave him a bag. Yuuta grabbed it and looked inside, there was food and clothes for him in there. He gave her a fake smile.

"Can I change back into my normal clothes?" He asked.

"Fine, you may," She groaned.

Yuuta changed back into his black sweater and his dark green sweatpants. She went back to work and Yuuta walked out.