Chapter 15

Yuuta missed his classes and stayed in his bed.

When Daichi opened the door, Yuuta jumped at the sound. Daichi sighed.

"Dude...This isn't good. You two need to talk," Daichi walked up to Yuuta.

"I refuse to...," Yuuta mumbled.

Daichi shook his head, "You have to talk it out sooner or later."

He walked out. Yuuta closed his eyes. He never wanted to see Ryouta's face again. Ryouta definitely hate him now, he thought to himself.

After half an hour, someone entered the room. Yuuta looked up. He saw Ryouta slowly walked towards him. Yuuta moved backwards and fear overcame him. Ryouta looked at Yuuta and reached his hand out. Yuuta flinched and shut his eyes. He trembled and whimpered softly. Ryouta hugged Yuuta, gently.

"I'm so sorry," He whispered into Yuuta's ear.

Yuuta eyes welled up, "I-I'm sorry too... I s-said really terrible things to you."

Tears started to fall down his face. Ryouta looked at him and pushed Yuuta's bangs out of the way.

"You're eyes are so beautiful, why would you hide it?" Ryouta sighed.

Yuuta just blushed and hid his face. Ryouta chuckled and kissed Yuuta's cheek.

"Why did you come here?" Yuuta looked down.

"Because Daichi told me to see you today because he was sick of your sulking," Ryouta explained.

Yuuta let out a small laugh. Ryouta laughed too. Daichi came back after an hour. The two had made up.

"Nice to see that you guys are dating now," Daichi smiled.

"What?!" Yuuta blushed.

Ryouta and Daichi laughed. Yuuta hid his face. He felt like he was going to die of embarrassment. Ryouta pulled Yuuta closed and kissed him.