Chapter 3

Yuuta walked to his class. As he walked, he felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned around and saw Ryouta with a goofy grin on his face. Yuuta turned back around and continued walking to his class.

"W-wait!" Ryouta grabbed Yuuta's arm.

"What do you want?" Yuuta snapped at him.

"I just wanted to know what class you had," Ryouta backed off and let go.

"Scie..." Yuuta trailed as he overhears a group of girls talking.

"He's still being mean to our prince!" One grumbled.

"Yeah! He should just back off and go back into that hole he calls home!" Another snickered.

Yuuta shrugged and walked into the science classroom. Ryouta followed like a lost puppy. Yuuta sat down, Ryouta sat next to him. Daichi looked at Ryouta with a confused face.

"Why are you sitting here and not that horde you call 'friends'?" Daichi asked with a sour tone.

"What? I can't get to know you guys?" Ryouta tilted his head.

"Yes! Now go away!" Yuuta snapped, "I don't want you in my life because those people don't want me near you!"

Ryouta got up silently and walked to a seat in the back of the room. Yuuta sighed with relief.

"You do know that won't help your situation with his followers, right?" Daichi looked at him with a worried face.

"It's better than him near me, if he ignores me then I won't be the main character and I can just chill as the background character," Yuuta mumbled, his voice slightly trembling.

Daichi patted Yuuta's back and sighed. Yuuta covered his face with his hands and put his head on top of the desk. The whole period Yuuta was sulking. After school they went to their room. Yuuta laid on his bed and cried silently to himself. Daichi left Yuuta alone and went walking to give him space. An hour later, a knock was heard on the door. Yuuta got up and opened the door. There was no one there, he looked down to see a letter on the floor. He picked it up and closed the door. Yuuta cautiously opened the letter.

The letter read, 'I'm sorry for being a bother, I hope I can make it up to you. If you're willing to forgive me, meet me at the cafe after school around 6:00 pm. -Ryouta'

Yuuta sighed and threw the letter away. He laid on his bed and contemplated on whether he should go or not.