Chapter 1

Yuuta Omori, a gloomy college student, sulked as he laid down on his bed. His friends, Ignis Shion-Tengoku and Daichi Onitsuka sighed.

"You need to stop sulking and let go of it," Daichi complained, "You're making the atmosphere way to gloomy!"

"But everyone hates me and loves him!" Yuuta groaned, "They attacked me!"

"Seriously, you're worse than my dad when he gets in trouble with papa," Ignis rolled his eyes, "plus, that happened last week. Get over it!"

Last week...

Yuuta was busy reading his book while walking. He wasn't paying attention to his surroundings at all. Suddenly, a tall guy with black, short, spiky hair ran into him. The collision sent Yuuta falling backwards and landing on his butt.

"Are you okay?" The man kneeled down to check on Yuuta.

"I'm fi-" Yuuta trailed off, overhearing the other students conversation.

"Ew, who does he think he is getting in Ryouta's way?" A girl snickered.

"I know right! So disgusting, look at those bangs that cover his eyes! How does he even see through those?" Another girl sneered.

Yuuta got up and picked up his book, "I'm fine, but next time don't run in the hallways."

The group of girls scoffed. Yuuta walked off to his dorm.

Ryouta shrugged, "sorry.."

Present time...

Yuuta hugged his pillow, "Those girls still stare at me with daggers."

Ignis sighed, "I'm going back to my dorm, bye!"

"Bye," Daichi and Yuuta waved.

Ignis left. Daichi sat down on his bed and sighed.

Yuuta closed his eyes, "Man, I wonder what Ignis and Yoichi do in their dorm.."

"Oh my god, is two guys in love the only way for you to stop sulking?" Daichi groaned.

"Yes!" Yuuta chuckled softly.

"I guess that works then," Daichi laughed, "how about tomorrow since it's when that book of yours comes out, we'll go buy it!"

"Really!" Yuuta sprung up and smiled.

Daichi nodded and smiled. Yuuta was having a small celebration by himself as Daichi went to sleep.

The next day...

They walked to the manga store. Yoichi, Ignis's boyfriend, was dragged along with them because Ignis didn't want to spend the weekend without him. Yuuta looked around and sighed happily.

"What are we doing here anyways?" Yoichi complained.

"Because we promised that we'd go with Yuuta to buy the manga he was waiting for," Ignis explained.

Yoichi sighed. Yuuta went to find his manga but he felt like someone was watching him. The thought sent shivers down his spine.

"These girls...," he muttered to himself.

The others looked around as they waited for Yuuta to finish. Yuuta looked around, paranoid. He couldn't shake off the feeling of being watched. Yuuta tried to ignore as he looked for the manga he wanted. After a few minutes of looking behind multiple time, he found his manga and went to look for his friends.

"You find it already?" Yoichi looked at Yuuta with an annoyed face.

"Y-yes!" Yuuta replied, very scared of Yoichi.

They walked to the checkout. Yuuta bought his book and they walked out.

"Hey, wanna go to the cafe?" Daichi suggested.

"Sure," Ignis smiled.

Yoichi and Yuuta nodded. As they walked to the cafe, Yuuta still felt like he was being followed. They walked in and got a table. Ignis sat next to Yoichi and Daichi sat next to Yuuta. As they looked at the menu, Yuuta saw Ryouta take a seat at a table near them with a pretty girl. He turned his attention back to the menu. After they ordered their food, he felt the stares again. Yuuta looked around and saw Ryouta staring at him. Ryouta noticed that he was caught and quickly looked down. Yuuta was so confused, why is he stalking me? What did I do wrong? That means... Yuuta's eyes widened and gasped.

"Oh god no..," Yuuta muttered, "he saw me buy that book.."

"What?" Daichi looked at Yuuta with a confused face.

Yuuta pointed at Ryouta.  The three of them looked and gasped. Then they looked back at Yuuta.

"Wait was he following us or something?" Ignis asked.

"Yeah," Yuuta replied, "I want to die.."

They ate their food in silence. They quickly paid and left. They hurried back to the dormitory. Once they got to Yuuta and Daichi's dorm. Yuuta realized that he forgot the manga. He curled up in his bed.

"It's better if it's gone right? He can't blackmail me then," Yuuta muttered to himself.

Yuuta's three friends shook their heads and went to the cafe to check. Yuuta stayed on his bed. Several minutes later he heard a knock on the door. Yuuta got up and opened the door. Ryouta standing there with the plastic bag that contained the manga in it in his hand.

"Here," Ryouta gave him the bag, "You left it at the cafe."

"T-thanks?" Yuuta grabbed it.

"Can I come in?"

"N-no! Why would I let a stalker into my room!"

"I am not a stalker," Ryouta's eye twitched, "I only followed you because I was curious of where you were going."

"Why?"

"Because you didn't seem like you go out that much."

Yuuta was pissed and slammed the door shut.

"GO AWAY!" He shouted.

Yuuta jumped onto his bed and read his manga. Daichi came back and looked at Yuuta.

"How'd you get that?" Daichi asked.

"Ryouta returned it," Yuuta mumbled.

"Oh."

"I slammed the door on his face after I took it back."

"That's nice?"

Daichi grabbed some clothes and left to go bathe. Yuuta closed his eyes and went to sleep.