Chapter 11

Yuuta woke up, it was Saturday morning. He looked around, Ryouta was not in the room. Yuuta got up and walked to the living room. Eri and Ryouta were watching Tv as Azazel cooked some breakfast.

"Where's Katsumi?" Yuuta asked Azazel.

"Still sleeping, he usually is the last one to wake up," Azazel giggled.

Yuuta nodded and smiled. Then he went to sit by Eri and Ryouta. Ryouta moved closer and wrapped his arms around Yuuta.

"What are you doing?" Eri sneered.

"Hugging him," Ryouta glared at his sister.

Eri shrugged and left. Yuuta felt very uncomfortable. Suddenly, Ryouta gave Yuuta a kiss on the forehead.

"What was that for?" Yuuta pulled away.

"S-sorry, force of habit..," Ryouta looked away.

Yuuta felt a sharp pain in his chest. He knew that Ryouta seduced women left and right, but why did that sentence hurt so much? Yuuta shook his head, clutching his chest.

"It's okay," His voice trembled softly.

"Are you sure, you don't sound okay," Ryouta moved closer.

"Go away..."

Ryouta got up and looked at him. When Yuuta looked at Ryouta's eyes, he felt a chill down his spine. Ryouta's eyes were filled with rage.

"Breakfast is ready!" Azazel smiled, saving Yuuta's butt. (Literally)

The two walked to the dining table. They sat next to each other. Yuuta felt the scary aura emitting from Ryouta. Scared, he got up.

"I just remembered I have to go somewhere!" He blurted out.

"Huh?" Azazel tilted his head.

"I promised my friend that we go somewhere today."

"Oh, okay. Be safe then."

Yuuta ran out the door. He went to his dorm and hid under his blanket. Daichi looked at him with a confused face.

"What happened?" Daichi asked.

"I pissed him off," Yuuta mumbled, "I need to hide!"

"Hey, maybe you should go to that job you have," Daichi suggested.

"What?! No!" Yuuta tried to look for a better hiding spot.

"No one will know it's you," Daichi laughed at the meltdown Yuuta was having.

Yuuta stopped, "That's true...maybe I should. I mean break is coming up soon."

"Yeah, so you should start getting your stuff together for that job"

"Okay."