Chapter 10

Yuuta sat in the tub of hot water. He sighed and looked at his knees. His fingers traced the wound on his right calf. The pain seemed to have diminished. He sighed and sat back. He soaked up the water and closed his eyes.

"Why me?" He muttered to himself, "How can anyone fall in love with a guy like me?"

He sat in the tub for an hour. He got up and dried himself off. Yuuta put on the clothes Ryouta gave him. He walked out and went to Ryouta's room.

Ryouta was sitting on the floor with his back on the edge of the bed.

"Hey," He looked at him.

"The water's still warm, if you want to go now," Yuuta sat on the bed.

"Okay," Ryouta nodded as he got up and walked to the bathroom.

Yuuta laid down and stared at the ceiling. He rolled around in the bed occasionally. It was very soft and comfortable. Yuuta grabbed the pillow and hugged it tightly.

Ryouta came back after half an hour had passed. Yuuta got up and looked at him. Ryouta walked up to him and put their faces very close. As Yuuta attempted to move away, Ryouta prevented Yuuta from pulling away by grabbing his shoulders.

"Can I kiss you?" Ryouta asked.

"What? Why?" Yuuta squeaked.

"Because I just want to at least kiss you once before I miss my chance," He looked at him with stern eyes.

"F-fine."

Ryouta leaned in closer as Yuuta closed his eyes. Suddenly, the door swung open.

Eri yelled, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Sis!" Ryouta walked up to her.

"That is no way to treat your crush!"

"Why is that suddenly bad?"

"Because he's special, all those girls didn't have something he has! My blessings!"

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

Eri just walked up to Yuuta and hugged him. Yuuta looked at her, very confused. Ryouta growled and tried to pull Eri away from Yuuta.

"Yuuta is not going to be treated lightly!" Eri shouted.

"Be quiet, you're going to wake everybody else up," Ryouta scolded her.

She got up and growled. Then, she stormed off.

"Now, where were we?" Ryouta got closer to Yuuta.

Yuuta tensed up and tried to prepare himself. Ryouta sighed and moved away.

"I can't do this, you're too scared. It doesn't feel right," He replied.

Yuuta looked down, "I-I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, just get some rest, okay?"

"Okay."

The two went to sleep. Yuuta's face completely red and hot.