Chapter 16

A/N I have some inspiration that made me want to add some story about Yuuta's past sooooo... sorry.

The following day, Yuuta woke up to see a missed call on his phone with a name he had not seen in forever, Mom. He felt dizzy all of a sudden.

"Hey get ready or you'll be late to class," Daichi spoke as he walked towards the door.

"I-i don't feel to good, so I'll stay here and get some rest," Yuuta mumbled as he laid back down.

"Okay? Do you want me to bring you something?"

"No, I should be fine."

"Alright, see ya."

"See ya."

Daichi left to go to class. Yuuta got up and stared at his phone. Should I call her back? Or should I not? Suddenly, the phone started to buzz, she was calling again. He picked up the phone and reluctantly answered it.

"Hello?" Yuuta answered.

"Hell darling, I heard what happened at work after I came back from vacation. Is everything all right?" The female voice asked.

"I'm fine mother," He replied, "He left before he went too far."

"Oh that's good," She sighed happily, "I'm glad my little girl is okay."

Yuuta winced at his mother's words. She still saw him as a daughter not a son. His mother would dress him up like a doll and put makeup on his face. She called him Yuuki not Yuuta. She forced him to work at the Geisha house in the red light district but forbid anyone to touch him. She wanted him to stay pure forever. He ran away from her by convincing her to let him go to college.

"So how's college?" She asked.

"It's going okay, I've made some friends," He replied, "Nothing big happened though."

"That's good, I hope you'll come work tonight to see your mother~" She sang.

"I will if I don't have any homework or projects tonight."

"Okay, see you my beloved daughter."

"Bye."

Yuuta hung up the phone and sighed. His mother had lost her mind when she gave birth to Yuuta. She was upset that he was a boy and not a girl. His father left her for another women. Driving her madness even further. She would blame Yuuta for it but he knew that it was his mother's fault. However, he didn't want her to hurt herself or him, so he would let her dress him up and he even let his hair grow out. As time went on, he grew tired of it and wanted to leave this prison. Thus, he came up with a deal. He promised his mom that he would work at the place she owned if she let him go to college. She wanted him to stay pure, so she made sure that he wasn't allowed to provide "special services" for any customers unless she gives permission, but she hasn't given anyone permission. Even though he's free now, he still feels chained down.

Yuuta put his phone down and laid on his bed. He wanted time to just stop moving, he didn't want to leave his room. After a few hours, he heard a knock on his door.

"It's unlocked!" He yelled, not caring who it was.

Ryouta walked in and looked at Yuuta.

"Are you okay?" Ryouta asked as he walked towards him.

"Yeah I'm fine, had a headache earlier but it went away," He replied.

"Okay..," Ryouta sighed, clearly not believing him, "I won't ask what the real reason is if you don't want to tell me."

Yuuta didn't say anything. He just wanted the day to end.