Chapter 7

Yuuta went back to his dorm to see no one there. He looked around the place to find any notes. He didn't find anything. Then, he grabbed his phone and saw a few random notifications from his games. Nothing of importance. He decided to go to his class. Eddita followed him again. Yuuta sighed and turned towards her.

"Stop following me," Yuuta snapped.

"Because, you destroyed our beloved prince," Eddita growled.

"I did nothing to him, it was all his idea."

"What?! Because you snapped at him, he changed. It's like he's trying to please you!"

"And that's my fault?"

"Yes! You're sassy nature, broke him!"

The two fought as they walked to class. Once they arrived, they sat on the opposite side of the room. Daichi walked over and sat down by Yuuta. Ryouta followed.

"She won't shut up," Yuuta mumbled.

"Jeez," Daichi mumbled.

The two sighed heavily. Ryouta gave them a confused look. Daichi just pointed at Eddita and then drew in his notebook. Yuuta looked at the chalkboard and sighed again.

"Dammit...," Ryouta mumbled, "She needs to stop."

He got up and walked over to Eddita. The two were talking quietly. After a few minutes, they're conversation seemed to turn into an argument. The bell rung and the two went back to their seat. It was amazing that she didn't slap him.

During lunch, Yuuta snuck to a secluded area. A fenced off river near the school was good enough for relaxation. However, today he had this urge to get closer to the riverbank. As he hopped over the fence, he heard a shout in the distance. He glanced and saw no one. Then, he proceeded to sit down and eat his food.

He heard someone yell again. Yuuta turned around and saw someone running in the distance. It looked like Ryouta. He turned back towards the river. On the other side he spotted some moving towards him. Yuuta got up and tried to get to the fence. A low growl was heard. He turned around to see a large wolf standing where he was sitting earlier.

"Good wolf.." Yuuta whispered.

The wolf approached him slowly, growling. It's fangs became visible. Yuuta continued to climb up. The wolf barked and tired to jump at him. Yuuta made it over the fence but the seemed to have scratched his leg. He screamed and fell to the ground. The wolf ran off. Ryouta ran up to Yuuta and picked him up.

"You idiot! What were you thinking!" He scolded Yuuta.

Yuuta stayed quiet and looked at his bleeding leg. He felt dizzy and tired.

"It hurts..," He mumbled softly.

Ryouta sighed and took him to the health room. Yuuta closed his eyes and let the time pass.

When he opened his eyes, he was in his room and his injured leg was bandaged. He poked the bandages and winced a little.

"Are you stupid!" Daichi hit Yuuta's head, "What were you thinking?!"

"I just wanted to get closer to the river," Yuuta mumbled.

Daichi sighed. Ryouta opened the door and looked at Yuuta.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Yuuta mumbled.

"You okay?" Ryouta ran up to him.

He hugged Yuuta tightly. Yuuta froze up and squeaked.

"Let go," He managed to say.

Ryouta let go and looked at him angrily. Yuuta moved away.

"Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again," Ryouta growled, punctuating every word.

"Why? It's not like you should care about me," Yuuta looked down.

"It's because," He looked down, "I like you. I care a lot about you!"

He looked at him with tears rolling down his cheeks. Yuuta blushed, never been confessed to. He covered his face.

"Why would you like someone gloomy?" Yuuta mumbled.

Ryouta pulled him close. Their noses almost touching. Yuuta's face was a dark shade of red.

"T-this is too close!" Yuuta tried to pull away.

Ryouta kept a tight grip. Yuuta squirmed and whimpered. Daichi just left. The two alone. Yuuta was scared. Ryouta's phone rang. He sighed and answered the phone. A loud shout was heard. He put the phone away from his ear and shook his head.

"Guess I gotta go home," He got up, "want to come with me?"

"Uh.... sure?" Yuuta tried to get up.

Ryouta helped and they walked to his house. It was pretty close to the school. The house was pretty average. They went inside.