Chapter Forty-Two

Začít od začátku

They are mistaking.

She is NOT Cherim!

“How can all the people believe you, when almost all of them knows Cherim—”

Her eyes twitches—

“Better be late than never, babe.” her blue eyes started glowing once more, entering and reviving the spirits of the girl inside the infirmary.

Better be late than never?

What does that suppose to mean, now?

××

“Yoongi, we don’t know what happened. How the other students see her as Park Cherim and your new girlfriend. We don’t know too much about her plan.” Said Hoseok, drinking her coffee as it was blended by his spoon, tossed after confirming it had his taste.

After the scene, I left the girl and Jihyun alone. I walked to our room and excused my buddies to join me after classes to the room next to the lab. We went here just as soon as Lunch started and ended up skipping classes.

“Here is what I’ve heard..” Jin took his seat much more nearer to us for us to hear his words. “Jihyeon came just to ruin Cherim’s image. Okay, we all know she isn’t doing any bitchy things but— by her appearance and look, she is totally building soil up to Che’s name.” He started earning our own eyes to adjust. “But the question is, what did she planned? Did she blackmailed them or something?”

“Or does the students did this on purpose?” The quiet, never disturbing, Namjoon spoke making as silence our mouth. “Purpose? You mean, they mean this—”

“Exactly.”

“Horrible! Everyone likes Cherim after they found out she’d earn Yoongi’s—”

Namjoon shortly laughed—

“Everyone means by all of us here? But the true everyone is the seven of us, only.” At first, our mind was settling and finding its way to his point. “And.. What’s your point?”

“My point is..”

He clicked his fingers.

“They betrayed her.”

Everyone started talking at once, reminding theirselves that his suggestion might be something behind Jihyun’s suspicious plans.

“Perhaps?” Jimin broke the noise.

“We have to ask some other students about what had happened. And that’ll solve everything we’re being curioused about.” Namjoon clapped his hands, finishing. “Should we start, now?” Jin asked looking forward on talking to those girls, hanging their bags near the curtains.

“As you wish.” All of us stood up and checked for suggestions we can gather.

As I walk near a particular boy, reading a book. My heart beats raced. He wore reading glasses as he turn the pages from the other to another, gazing at the letters. I coughed and cleared my throat, telling him my mouth wants to speak about something.

But holy crap, he won’t budge.

Shit.

“Excuse me, I’m—”