Chapter Forty-one

Start from the beginning

“Is he drank?” -Jungkook

“Maybe dizzy?” -Jin

“Or tired?” -Taehyung

“Or is this a symptoms!” -Hoseok

“Massive dumbness.” I replied but just a whisper. I don’t usually join in this kind of fun. Since I’m not in the mood. No one will cheer me up. The only thing will be is for her to come back. But I must stop this expectation because It will be impossible. Should I love someone else?

It’ll be as hard as the chance that ordinary students can search a planet out there in the solar system. I stood up and left them there, sitting. I was holding her picture While I was heading outside to skip classes. I’ve been bored all along and don’t want to tag to anyone.

Heading through the walls for a jump, I heard a yell near the bushes.

“Ah! Stop it already! I just gave you all my money!”

“You woman! Give me all!”

“Kyahhh! Stop slapping me -”

I rushed through the sounds and saw a woman in our uniform, crying. There was a guy with some sort of belt, slapping her arms, almost bleeding. He attempt to slap her once again but I stopped him. He was surprised and annoyed in the same time for someone to distract him from his plans.

After some sort of battle. The guy gave in and rushed his feet to wherever it will take him. I approached the woman and she was crying. Bruises was all over her body and some wounds in her palms. She is coughing so hard, and faintly pale. “Are you alright -”

I was paused.

She hugged me.

“Thank you.” she sniffed. “Thank you so much.” she sniffed again, still hugging me. I don’t know what to react but shit, this girl, whom I don’t know is fvcking hugging me.

“Let’s go to the infirmary.” I said, when she let go. She nodded and wiped her tears. She had a hard time walking so I decided to give her a ride at my back. She insisted at first, But I suggested. She smiled and thanked me again for being a nice stranger. Maybe she is a transferee so She don’t know people here well.

Who is this girl to hug me like that.

We reached the infirmary. She was placed in the bed while I was beside the nurse when she was talking for some do’s and don’t since her injury is about big to handle for a newbi (must be) like her.

But even though, I wanted to leave, her eyes was kept on speaking to say thank you.

After the chat with the nurse, she placed her hands above her tummy, with a sign of friendly communication. “I need to go back.”

“I still don’t know your name, I wanted it to be remembered. You have saved me! I must owe you.” She stated, still looking at me willingly. It’s weird at first, but her smile seems to be pulling my inner gentle increase.

“Yoongi.” I simply replied. She started glowing her eyes. “So you are, the famous Min Yoongi?! Omg! I never thought you’ll be this heroic and handsome.”

“What do you mean by famous?” I asked out of curiosity. I never heard my name out of the classroom gushing it over. But it seems like she know all about me. “You don’t know yet? Oh, maybe no one told you.”