“Simple. Scared her.”

“Asshole!” Her dad yelled. He isn’t afraid of his words and he didn’t mind saying it infront of his daughter because he was so angry that nothing can stop him from beating up the man in his thoughts.

“Dad.. Are you alright?” Xiana approached him, holding the bruises in his face. “Yes, sweetie. I‘am.”

“Awwww. Such a cute scene.”

“If you want me dead, kill me already. But don’t drag Xiana into this.”

“If I’ll do that stupid suggestion.” The man grinned.

“And this is your ending... Joe.”

“Please! Please don’t kill my father!” Xiana yelled begging. Joe looked at his daughter, as she begged. He don’t want to see his daughter suffering like this for his own good.

“Mm.. In one condition.”

Xia’s eyes lighten up as if she already knew it and that she can do whatever it takes to take her dad out of trouble. Joe was also surprised there is other way on stopping the man. “Yes! What’s the other way?”

“You must... Live with us.”

“NO!” Joe screamed.

“Okay. If you promise that you won’t hurt dad!” The man showed them his signatured smirk and once again held Xia‘s head as he pat it.

“Finally... We have a child.”

“Xiana! I will rather die than to lose you!” Xia’s tears went flooding as her dad hugged her so tightly. Joe never expected this to happen and he don’t want Xia to be away from him.

The man held Xia’s hands and tied it up. While some other guys entered the scene. They were all there to grab Xia away from her dad. Tears was all over their faces as they saw each other being seperated. Joe’s position waa useless now that Xia is about meters away from him already.

The door creaked open to the exit while Xia’s eyes was begging for the Man to untie her dad and before she can get out.. At the corner of her eyes, she saw her dad being pushed to the exit once Xia went inside a black van.

“Dad... I love you.......”

“XIAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

_______________

Ivan’s POV

   “Yoongi...”

“I’m so horrible.” He murmured again. He kept on whispering the same thing after Cherim left. We knew that Yoongi really likes her but it was too late. “Calm down, Yoongi. You must understand Cherim’s choice. Always remember that she’ve always loved you.” Apple reassured him.

“I felt so dumb.”

“It’s not your fault.” I said patting his shoulder. “We both know how much you’ve liked her.”

“I didn’t do this on purpose.”

“We know...we know.” I repeated once again. He was blaming his self for being seperated from the girl she likes but neither of us don’t know how to make Yoongi calm down again.

Apple pressed Yoongi’s hands as a calming meditation. “Let’s go home. I’ll chat Cherim when we get back. I promise.”

Yoongi stood up first, not speaking a thing but we know that respond is what signalls as to move as well.