"Yeah, I feel better now, I'm still a little sore but....I can handle it I've been through worst", I said as I got out of the bed.

"You're very strong Demi......wait what do you mean you been through worst", he said looking concerned.

Him and his brother look so much alike and they both are good looking but Xavier is definitely the hotter brother.....

Wait..

What the fuck did I just say....

No

No

NO DEMI!

"Umm, nothing....I'll see you around Jake", I said as I put on my shoes.

"I'll walk you out", he said.

"Wait", I said.

"Yes", he said.

"Can you drop me off", I said.

"Of course", he said I smiled.

"Thank you Jake", I said and we headed downstairs.

As we were getting closer I heard some of the gang voices, guessing they were in the living room.

"Is there another way out", I said as I stopped half way.

"I-I just don't wanna face some of the gang right now", I said.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda scared of them, besides Xavier I'm also really scared of Zayn......I haven't felt this way in a while.

.....And I don't like.

"Umm sure, we can go through the back", he said and that's what we did.

Once we were in the car I told him my address and we headed off.

And hopefully I can drink away and forget what happen.

*
*
*
*
*
*

I finally arrived home....well not really my home but uncle J house.

"Thank you so much Jake", I said.

"No problem, here", he said and got my phone out of his pocket, something I totally forgot about.

"You wanted to get out of there so fast you left it behind", he said as he handed it to me.

"Thx", I said.

"I put my number in there just in case you need anything you can give me a call", he said.

"Jake....thank you for being there for me", I said he smiled.

"I know this is gonna sounds stupid and like I'm standing up for my brother but...I don't want you to think he really wanted to damage you cause he didn't want to, he just wanted to give you 5 whips and scare you but he tends to get triggered and blackout....he haven't done that in a while so I thought he was going to be good and not blackout...but once I heard your screams becoming longer then it should I knew he got into his blackout stage again....I know it's wrong in the first place but...we don't want to let our father down and basically do something to us, which is way worse.....it's a long story but I don't you to hear it from me....I want you to hear it from Xavier himself since he was the one who been thought it the most....", he vented out.